Quidco Vs TopCashback

Found 12th Dec 2017
Who uses what? Or do you have both accounts going at same time depending on deals?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
13 Comments
i use both

i just check which is the better rate for my purchase
Edited by: "mattmerch" 12th Dec 2017
I have both but have more success with topcashback
I have both, but use Topcashback mainly.
I have both - used to use Quidco for everything but have mainly switched to TopCashback as they seem to have a much higher rate of reliability over the last few years with insurance and bigger purchases. Quidco got a lot of bad reviews for not paying out the big cash backs.
I'm thinking of swapping from quidco for the simple fact that being a premium member doesn't seem to be what it used to be. I even have something sitting tracked since 2016 from Halfords. Not impressed with them at the moment.
I use TopCo or QuidCash....basically both.
I use both but prefer top cash back, as pays out quicker
I had both but gave up quidco after my first free year because it was taking so long to payout and I found topcashback’s rates were higher. Since being a plus member with tcb I’ve got money paid quicker so I stick with that
Not used Quidco for a year or so after one too many tracking failures.
Original Poster
thanks for replying all was interested to know ☺
I've used Quidco for years, and even when there has been an issue they've been really helpful.

They've had some good offers lately, with a number of £2.50 back on a qualifying £5+ spend during Black Friday week.

Interesting to see the above feedback though, so might consider switching to TCB in the New Year.
I use both but TCB is always my default if the rate is more or less the same.
Same owners
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants