Groups
    EXPIRED

Quidco with upgrade order from O2

Hey everyone,

Do you know if O2 give Quidco cash back offer on upgrade contract ? Not a new contract tho ?

Thanks

6 Comments

I've also wondered this, it's pretty much the same thing, your taking out a new contract in a way, got my upgrade in may, so be useful if they did/do!?

Nope because its not tracked as its going to be done through the phone right?

You can upgrade online now via 02 website, you get sent a upgrade text, which you put into the website, then it gives you upgrade offers on phones, tariffs etc!

Just wondered if upgrades would track......

Original Poster

I know, I just send O2 an email anyway, as I have just order my upgrade 3 days ago with O2, it is not being tracked yet, but I have 14 days cooling off period to wait for a reply and send the phone back if needed.

Will let all of us know the reply from O2

heovang;8202293

I know, I just send O2 an email anyway, as I have just order my upgrade 3 … I know, I just send O2 an email anyway, as I have just order my upgrade 3 days ago with O2, it is not being tracked yet, but I have 14 days cooling off period to wait for a reply and send the phone back if needed.Will let all of us know the reply from O2

Please do. I just ordered a sim card from through quidco on the 22nd and it didn't track.

BUMP

Any update on this?

I see that now O2 have introduced their 'fair deal' policy that gives both new & current customers the same deal then there is no reason why it shouldn't be hounoured?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767250
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2363
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1213
      4. love affairs1328

See more discussions