Expired

Quidco withdrawing through PayPal?

Found 22nd Aug 2014
Decided it may be easier to ask on here as Quidco only have tickets which do not let you send a simple question to them.

If I withdraw via PayPal they give you a 1% bonus.

Do you get charged by PayPal for receiving that cash? If they charge you their usual 3.odd% or whatever it is, it kind of defeats the object.

If they do not charge you then it is clearly worthwhile as PayPal are quicker than a BT or Bacs for transfers.

Anyone any ideas?
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
I'm after the same answer
I have never been charged fees when withdrawing to Paypal from Quidco, I use it as it is generally faster to w/d to Paypal then transfer from there to my bank (PP goes into your bank within 2-24hrs)
i get my quidco payments through bank account and topcashback through paypal. my topcashback takes one day and quidco take upto 5 days
Holly1985

I have never been charged fees when withdrawing to Paypal from Quidco, I … I have never been charged fees when withdrawing to Paypal from Quidco, I use it as it is generally faster to w/d to Paypal then transfer from there to my bank (PP goes into your bank within 2-24hrs)

Agree 100% about the speed of PayPal, that is why I decide to ask. Love how PayPal are almost instant with transactions as it has been a life saver for me at times, especially when out on the town and realise I have zilch in the bank. A quick PayPal transfer from the phone while waiting near the cashpoint always saves the evening.

If that is the case with Quidco Holly then I will give it a go for the Xmas withdrawal come a little closer to the time.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants