Groups
    EXPIRED

Quidco woes :(

Quidco has £130 worth of cashback payments that they have received, most of these where received by quidco about 10/11 months ago.
    Every month they seem to say ill be payed on the 31'st and then the next month it says the same.
    This has gone on for about 6 months now and im sick of being fobbed off!!
    Do quidco just sit on the cash making interest on it for as long as they possibly can??
    My o2 broadband cashback was recieved by them on the 12th Oct 2009, ive not seen a penny yet nearly a year on.
    Anyone sick of quidco's slow payments??

9 Comments

Banned

have you set you payment limit to high, also if you are set to receive it via paypal then you wont be paid as i think its a £50 limit, so check your settings

sassie

have you set you payment limit to high, also if you are set to receive it … have you set you payment limit to high, also if you are set to receive it via paypal then you wont be paid as i think its a £50 limit, so check your settings

^ agreed

Check your payment settings, you wont be able to be paid by paypal because its over £50, so set it to bacs and put minimum payment at £0

Banned

use a decent company like topcashback

colinsunderland

use a decent company like topcashback

Lol, also agree with ^ this

Send them a message, they're usually quick to respond. Clcik on 'Open a Query' or 'Compose Cashback Query'.

Yep, I had the same happen to me, I set the min payment to £5 as I had 7-8 ready to redeem, It took 5 months for them to pay me. One reason I dont use them as my main site. Im waiting for £150 for a voda contract, its been over 4 months and hasn't been received yet. even then, I'll have to wait ages for it to be paid to me.

+1 for topcashback being better than quidco, they are brilliant.

splatsplatsplat

Yep, I had the same happen to me, I set the min payment to £5 as I had … Yep, I had the same happen to me, I set the min payment to £5 as I had 7-8 ready to redeem, It took 5 months for them to pay me. One reason I dont use them as my main site. Im waiting for £150 for a voda contract, its been over 4 months and hasn't been received yet. even then, I'll have to wait ages for it to be paid to me.

I've been waiting for my Vodafone cashback since January - still showing as "enquiry being processed". 8 months and haven't heard a peep from them.

Banned

If you have problems you could try over at mse where a quiddco rep still posts (unlike here)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      3. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111

See more discussions