Groups

Quidco.com & H Samuel Cashback

Was just about to buy a couple of watches from H.Samuel...

Went through quidco and was presented with this message;

"Please read the following before proceeding:

WITH EFFECT FROM 2ND NOVEMBER 08. DUE TO CHRISTMAS SALES H.SAMUEL WILL NOT VALIDATE QUIDCO TRANSACTIONS UNTIL FEBRUARY 2009.

***ENQUIRIES CANNOT BE SUBMITTED TO US UNTIL 1st FEBRUARY 2009***

***Commission excludes VAT, p&p, gift packaging and engraving service***"

What do they mean by this? Does it mean I wont get cash-back? Or just that they wont start processing cash-back until Feb 1st???

Any info would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

J

7 Comments

I assume they've put the terms in due to most shops doing extended returns after Xmas etc..

Original Poster

Will I still get cash-back if I placed an order today?

I have a £25 off voucher for purchases over £75 if you are interested PM me.

Original Poster

grwill67;4181174

I have a £25 off voucher for purchases over £75 if you are interested PM m … I have a £25 off voucher for purchases over £75 if you are interested PM me.

You got mail! :thumbsup:

I saw that when I made a purchase, but...

15 Jan 2009 15:04:48 H.Samuel 0.00 4.04 validated ~ Apr 2009

I think it means that it gets defferred until 1st february. It said that before chriastmas when io brought somehthing and its been validated already, so maybe they just wait until the christmas rush and returns have been done!

Original Poster

thanks for the peace of mind! J
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4261955
      2. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)511
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764660
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523472

See more discussions