Quidco's Christmas £2.50 bonus payment offers

Found 21st Apr
Remember all those £2.50 and £5.00 bonus payment incentive offers Quidco had before/during/after the Christmas period...

Did anyone have much joy with that? I had 1 out of 5 paid

The rest were declined, of course you don't get any reason or explanation. This is from Quidco direct too, not like they can blame a retailer on this occasion. Not impressed!
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Best to use something else like topcashback. Most people don’t seem to have any luck with Quidco
I have one pending from November and the retailer paid cashback so transaction has been tracked but quidco bonus for that same transaction is still pending. I thought its the retailer that takes **** usually.
Edited by moderator: "Edited out swearing" 21st Apr
I've got two paid from november.
2 in november, 1 in december, 1 in jan and 1 in feb, all confirmed and paid
Edited by: "athunder" 23rd Apr
MR11232 h, 50 m ago

I have one pending from November and the retailer paid cashback so …I have one pending from November and the retailer paid cashback so transaction has been tracked but quidco bonus for that same transaction is still pending. I thought its the retailer that takes **** usually.

Did you have any other transactions around the same time, I had 1 issue where I made a purchase with ebay first(who are quite slow to track), and the next day bought from somewhere else(which tracked fast), and my bonus was then linked to the 2nd purchase as that had tracked 1st.

In my case the 2nd one did become payable and got my bonus.
athunder24 m ago

Did you have any other transactions around the same time, I had 1 issue …Did you have any other transactions around the same time, I had 1 issue where I made a purchase with ebay first(who are quite slow to track), and the next day bought from somewhere else(which tracked fast), and my bonus was then linked to the 2nd purchase as that had tracked 1st.In my case the 2nd one did become payable and got my bonus.

I do not have other transactions showing on quidco, but i do remember clicking on ebay first but not actually purchasing anything then i clicked argos where i made the purchase.
4 declined. 1 paid.

Quidcon.
Is a relatively low amount of money, but it leaves a bad after taste. Have been using Quidco for years, going to switch to another cashback service now.

I also wouldn't normally factor in cashback as guaranteed unless it was a proven reliable retailer with a track record for paying up. But I naively thought oh it is Quidco themselves giving the cashback so that is a shoe in. And annoyingly I factored in the cashback to my purchase decisions at that time.
Edited by: "noahsdad" 21st Apr
I have one paid and 4 declined! These were for Asda George or Boohoo who are both normally fast to be tracked & confirmed
I had mine still pending even though the retailers had confirmed and paid. Contacted Quidco via email and they paid them said they was some errors in their system that didn't auto pay,
cliosport6518 m ago

I had mine still pending even though the retailers had confirmed and paid. …I had mine still pending even though the retailers had confirmed and paid. Contacted Quidco via email and they paid them said they was some errors in their system that didn't auto pay,

Good old "errors in their systems" eh. Not shifty at all is it!

Been using Quidcon for years, really gone off it now. They had my loyalty, just I don't seem to have theirs.
Quidco are just a bunch of con artists. They offered 10% cashback on argos purchases a few years ago, all I got was 1% and a bunch of pathetic excuses. Just use Topcashback I have never had any problems with them.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants