Found 25th Mar 2011
What do you think of the new look Quidco? Do you like it?

13 Comments

Original Poster

Personally I found the old look more understandable with more information.

Sloth/Mod

It's been this way for some time now. It's ok.

Original Poster

Syzable

It's been this way for some time now. It's ok.

really? I thought the new ACTIVITY thing only started yesterday.

SuperEd

as above been like that for sometime but its ok i suppose but still use TCB

Original Poster

I am talking about the NEW ACTIVITY look, not the overall site look

quidco......??

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/Repost/1/Old-LastYearAirlines.jpg

Original Poster

"Cashback activity
Please note that the new 'Tracked' status now includes all Validated transactions and Tracked* transactions. This streamlining will NOT affect your cashback amount or payment times.
As part of simplifying our cashback process we have reduced the number of statuses, but please don't worry - your transaction status has not taken a step backwards. Only the way it's displayed has changed. Your status will update to 'Confirmed' as soon as the retailer has confirmed and paid your cashback. Learn more"

^^New

it works for me, but I'm new to it all. I'm still trying to work out how to alter bacs payments to paypal payments. Under "Please tell us where you would like us to pay your cashback earnings." I only have bacs as an option as far as I can see. Any hints anyone?

Sloth/Mod

Toasthduk

"Cashback activityPlease note that the new 'Tracked' status now includes … "Cashback activityPlease note that the new 'Tracked' status now includes all Validated transactions and Tracked* transactions. This streamlining will NOT affect your cashback amount or payment times.As part of simplifying our cashback process we have reduced the number of statuses, but please don't worry - your transaction status has not taken a step backwards. Only the way it's displayed has changed. Your status will update to 'Confirmed' as soon as the retailer has confirmed and paid your cashback. Learn more"^^New

Oh..........i never look at that. X) If i get the cashback then bonus........if not then oh well. lol

Original Poster

It does not show declined transactions any more

You can get it cheaper elsewhere...

Toasthduk

It does not show declined transactions any more

yes it does
Gamestation # 0.09 # 0.00 #Declined (Raise Claim) # 20 Mar 11

the best feature i like is the new merchant stats

New merchant stats - these are what we've been waiting for and will give much more detail, including the percentage of payments received within certain periods. They will also include stats around tracking and cashback claim (previously cashback query) payment times.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet35107
    2. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?917
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226665
    4. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled. (Statement from TT Games)1517

See more discussions