Groups

Quidddcooo!

Banned
    haha,
    started using it the other day and..

£94.26 is the amount i've earned so far.. going well..

Got £70 for my car insurance, ;D let's hope i get the money after the tracking process haha.

Awesome stuff!

19 Comments

I'm not too sure but I think this needs to be in Feedback :?

Banned

borolad94;4643061

I'm not too sure but I think this needs to be in Feedback :?

why is that?:?

It becomes addictive, doesn't it!

well done nice start :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Thanks!

looking for the £100 mark,

Thing is.. we were looking at insurance anyway then someone pointed me there.

Car insurance done,
    now £60 for the house insurance renewed

Now if my brother wants internet shopping done I tell him i'l handle it.. haha.. the cashback shall be mine

sassie;4643079

why is that?:?

Don't Quidco threads need to be in Feedback?

Like I said I wasn't too sure.

Banned

borolad94;4643136

Don't Quidco threads need to be in Feedback? Like I said I wasn't too … Don't Quidco threads need to be in Feedback? Like I said I wasn't too sure.

feedback is for feedback on hukd only :thumbsup:

Conscept;4643116

Thanks!looking for the £100 mark, :)Thing is.. we were looking at … Thanks!looking for the £100 mark, :)Thing is.. we were looking at insurance anyway then someone pointed me there.Car insurance done,now £60 for the house insurance renewed :)Now if my brother wants internet shopping done I tell him i'l handle it.. haha.. the cashback shall be mine

yep keep it going its amazing how quickly it adds up

Original Poster Banned

wulshaz;4643151

yep keep it going its amazing how quickly it adds up

Indeed, will do!

It takes a charge of £15 or something doesn't it when I first withdraw?

nah i was only charged £5 per year and thats all they have taken and its been a cpl of years now!

you dont withdraw they send it automatically and take £5 a year.

Original Poster Banned

wulshaz;4643185

you dont withdraw they send it automatically and take £5 a year.

Ah really? cool.
    Cheers for the info bro, +rep.

borolad94;4643136

Don't Quidco threads need to be in Feedback? Like I said I wasn't too … Don't Quidco threads need to be in Feedback? Like I said I wasn't too sure.

Feedback is for HUKD site issues only.

Conscept;4643211

Ah really? cool.Cheers for the info bro, +rep.

aw thanks np always welcome :thumbsup: shaz

Original Poster Banned

wulshaz;4643233

aw thanks np always welcome :thumbsup: shaz

(^^,)

Oh no. I have work in like 6 hours"!?! haha

Conscept;4643255

(^^,)Oh no. I have work in like 6 hours"!?! haha

omg you better get some sleep! what do you do not that i am trying to keep you up just interested ! reply tomorrow np :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

wulshaz;4643267

omg you better get some sleep! what do you do not that i am trying to … omg you better get some sleep! what do you do not that i am trying to keep you up just interested ! reply tomorrow np :thumbsup:

Nope, my body needs no sleep!

haha I'm only 18..
    I'm at 6th form at the moment in my final year and I just work a student job at morrisons..

Sunday
    6.30 am till 4pm

and monday nights.. 5pm till 9 pm haha.

I get £420 a month though which isn't too bad, easy work! ;D

Banned

if you want your money to build up before they pay go into your settings and add a minimum amout reached before payment, some months i dont make much and have mine set to £100, so only get paid when i reach that, as paying me a few quid each month doesnt seem worth having, also make sure payment is for bacs and add you bank details, as i believe people have paid fees when being paid via paypal

Original Poster Banned

sassie;4643362

if you want your money to build up before they pay go into your settings … if you want your money to build up before they pay go into your settings and add a minimum amout reached before payment, some months i dont make much and have mine set to £100, so only get paid when i reach that, as paying me a few quid each month doesnt seem worth having, also make sure payment is for bacs and add you bank details, as i believe people have paid fees when being paid via paypal

Oh awesome, thanks very much for the information/advice! +rep haha

EDIT -
    Bank details added, added a £100 min payout. Awesome stuff ;D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***620
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1014
      3. What would be HELL to you?1819
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767291

See more discussions