quido question

looking to get sky hd via the quidco deal.

can i use my quidco account but get sky in my partners name?

thanks

3 Comments

You can do and it will probably be ok and go through, however both accounts should be in the same name or they can refuse your cashback.

I have done it a few times with flights etc for my parents and they all seemed to go through ok, but it is a risk so dont depend on it.

Other option is to setup a quidco account in your partners name, they will deduct the £5 but a least you know for sure you will get the cashback.

Hope this helped.

Probably, I've bought parents car / house insurance etc. on my account and have been paid out.

Is it worth the risk? Get them signed up to Quidco, £5 a year from earnings ain't unreasonable.

Original Poster

nwressell;8652144

You can do and it will probably be ok and go through, however both … You can do and it will probably be ok and go through, however both accounts should be in the same name or they can refuse your cashback.I have done it a few times with flights etc for my parents and they all seemed to go through ok, but it is a risk so dont depend on it.Other option is to setup a quidco account in your partners name, they will deduct the £5 but a least you know for sure you will get the cashback.Hope this helped.

yes thank you v much .. rep added :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763886
    2. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1213
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415214086
    4. Baby boxes to be sent to new parents in Scotland from Tuesday!1523

See more discussions