Groups

Quiet fan for bedroom

Hello I am looking for a quiet-ish fan around £30-£50 for the bedroom. Anyone got any good deal?
    If it has a timer/remote control it would be a +

11 Comments

We have this one, has timer, and 3 different modes and remote. The sleep mode pulsates the fan on for a few seconds and then off again to push the air around. Yet on number 1 speed we can sleep with it on.

argos.co.uk/pro…102

try tower fans, they tend to be quieter.

Original Poster

stoneblade

We have this one, has timer, and 3 different modes and remote. The sleep … We have this one, has timer, and 3 different modes and remote. The sleep mode pulsates the fan on for a few seconds and then off again to push the air around. Yet on number 1 speed we can sleep with it on. http://www.argos.co.uk/product/2906102

Thanks, I saw this one earlier argos.co.uk/pro…715
    which seems to be the same but pedestal

I've always admired you and followed your work. I don't talk much and can bring XBox remote. I can pay £40 - maybe more after pay day?

buckbyter

I've always admired you and followed your work. I don't talk much and can … I've always admired you and followed your work. I don't talk much and can bring XBox remote. I can pay £40 - maybe more after pay day?

​Since when did Microsoft make fans? X)
    Edited by: "coxy82" 15th Jun

Sunderland fans are fairly quiet at the minute.

buckbyter

I've always admired you and followed your work. I don't talk much and can … I've always admired you and followed your work. I don't talk much and can bring XBox remote. I can pay £40 - maybe more after pay day?

It's not facebook.....

Ceiling fan although you need to fit it is best option. If your hot fill a hot water bottle with cold water, it's bliss

I got a tower fan from tesco direct for £20. It has a timer on it but it's very quiet. Perfect for bedroom at night. I don't mind a droning fan as it helps me sleep but my Mrs like a quiet one

itsdavidjones1984

I got a tower fan from tesco direct for £20. It has a timer on it but … I got a tower fan from tesco direct for £20. It has a timer on it but it's very quiet. Perfect for bedroom at night. I don't mind a droning fan as it helps me sleep but my Mrs like a quiet one

This is the one, I've got this one too and it's not too noisy: hotukdeals.com/dea…960

bobdylan

This is the one, I've got this one too and it's not too noisy: … This is the one, I've got this one too and it's not too noisy: http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/tesco-tower-fan-20-2699960

​Same as mine. Used club Card vouchers. Paid £1
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?1415
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927365
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767287
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7141346

See more discussions