Expired

Quiet, remote hotel required

6 replies
Found 14th Apr 2010
Hi fellow HUKDers

After a rather stressful couple of months I need to retreat and find myself. Can anyone recommend a nice country hotel within 75 miles of Bristol. It's a solo trip so service needs to be exceptional and price is not an issue. A first class restaurant within the hotel or nearby would be a bonus.

thanks in advance

1. Ask
  2. Hotel
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Hotel
6 Comments

Is Exeter too far? The Royal Clarence in Exeter is fantastic...very high class. The restaurant and hotel is owned by the chef Michael Caine and its lovely there.... Overlooking the cathedral grounds...

Original Poster

Looking for somewhere more rural and intimate to be honest but will bear in mind, thanks :thumbsup:

Thornbury Castle is pretty fab

Do you have any Tesco Clubcard Points you could use? get a canny return on them :thumbsup:

Where are you travelling from, and how? Car, Train? Coach?

Original Poster

dt_matthews;8366801

Thornbury Castle is pretty fab

Trying to get away from Bristol and places I may bump into friends :oops:

Disco;8366874

Do you have any Tesco Clubcard Points you could use? get a canny return … Do you have any Tesco Clubcard Points you could use? get a canny return on them :thumbsup:Where are you travelling from, and how? Car, Train? Coach?

Travelling from Bristol and i'll be driving. I do have Clubcard vouchers so will see if they have anything off the beaten track :thumbsup:

Try one of the spa hotel breaks that are available online you can prob get a decent deal and also have some treatments to help yo urelax if you feel so inclined. There are many country manor spas that might fit your bill.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Toyota verso camera25
    2. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…822
    3. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…33
    4. Aliexpress - To be trusted?810

See more discussions