EXPIRED

Quinny Buzz 3 2008 Travel System (In Black)

The Travel system includes the Cabrio Carseat.

Cheapest I can find up to now is

babys-mart.co.uk/ite…tem

@ £364.99

Has to be black

Would Also consider the full package (with Dreami Carrycot & Cabrio Carseat) at the right price.

babys-mart.co.uk/ite…age

@ £484.97

Feel free to include deals with vouchers!

7 Comments

kiddicare.com/web…01_ full package £514.97 same package as you found is £5.00 more so maybe be worth comapring extras between sites

kiddicare.com/web…01_ £577 with cabrio fix base and all the above
Plus if you click link on their main you get a free first aid kit when you spend £200

fleabay is good i got mine form there saved me a fortune got mine for 150 del

sammy321;2936271

fleabay is good i got mine form there saved me a fortune got mine for 150 … fleabay is good i got mine form there saved me a fortune got mine for 150 del

what- the whole travel system for 150 delivered:?? including the car seat and carrycot..fottmuff? raincovers? parasol? etc... im anxious to know!

samwants2save;3057566

what- the whole travel system for 150 delivered:?? including the car seat … what- the whole travel system for 150 delivered:?? including the car seat and carrycot..fottmuff? raincovers? parasol? etc... im anxious to know!

Surely it must have been used / 2nd hand for that price?

yeah, second hard perhaps, but still- for that price delivered?..well depends if its got extras or not...

Original Poster

Dunno if anyone is still interested.

Eventually bought at [url]www.twoleftfeet.co.uk[/url]

bought with a 10% off voucher code 12102008

Valid until Sunday

If anyone is thinking of using this company (twoleftfeet that is) it may be worth looking at this first moneysupermarket.com/com…spx . It appears lots of people have had customer service issues with them,
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. whats a worthy sony x3 compact replacement?11
    2. harley benton guitars11
    3. £18 per month sim only deal 25gb with EE good or bad?33
    4. Help choosing an Android box please.22

See more discussions