Groups
    EXPIRED

Quinny Buzz 3 Wheeler (2008), Carrycot, Cabriofix and Footmuff - Also Jungle Cot bedding!

The package on this link is £499.99, my other half says we 'have to have this one'. I think £499.99 is excessive.

You get The Pushchair, Carroycot, Cabriofix and Footmuff, deals on the package would be great, but individual deals would be good to!

13 Comments

Have a look on [url]www.pramworld.co.uk[/url] thats where i got both my prams from and all accessories! xxxx

babyboom2000.co.uk/mor…ACK

£399.99 for everything but the footmuff which can be purchased seperate for £40 so £440 is the cheapest ive found just looking for a voucher code for their website xx

Original Poster

missgem;2422955

http://www.babyboom2000.co.uk/moreinfo.asp?prodcode=OUTNABOUT%2DNIPABOUT+PACKAGE+DEAL+BLACK£399.99 for everything but the footmuff which can be purchased seperate for £40 so £440 is the cheapest ive found just looking for a voucher code for their website xx

Thanks for your help with this, rep added!

look at this one on ebay

Original Poster

Thanks for your help guys! Found the one I needed and saved a few quid.

I'm also in the market for some Jungle Cot Bedding, if you spot any bargains on your travels!

curtains here also

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

let me know if they are not what u are looking for and i will look again

Original Poster

edjaned;2472503

curtains here … curtains here alsohttp://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/catalogId/1500001001/partNumber/3755125.htmlet me know if they are not what u are looking for and i will look again

Thanks again, Argos is probably the only place I have not looked, we were after something colorful, this range was perfect.

Just got the Beanstalk quilt, cot border, blanket pack, mobile, curtains, light shade, wallpaper border and a plan blackout blind all for £85 - bargain!

your welcome
    good luck with the baby

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…48
    2. Electricity67
    3. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)59
    4. iPhone charging cable.917

See more discussions