Groups
    EXPIRED

quinny zapp- etc

i'm looking for a zapp or similar for my 10 mth old. i've got a huge travel system at the moment that fills the boot of my car. any one know of any deals- or even if these are any good. thanks!!

10 Comments

I love the Quinny Zapp brill for folding small and lightweight too.I ahve had one for 2 years and love it!:thumbsup:

i had one for 3 years for my daughter. i loved it apart from it tipped over when too much shopping was on the handles. i don't know if they have changed the design since then.

got mine reallly cheap from kiddicare website. its a shop beased in walsall, brum.

Original Poster

thanks, did it bother you not having a recline though?

BTW i searched and searched a couple of weeks ago for a cheap deal for this and ended up buying one from a seller on ebay for £107,a shop.Got it within 2 days, was excellent(mine was stolen btw so had to replace it!)

the petite star zia is just like a zapp but reclines

kiddicare.com/web…051

they will probably be cheaper on ebay

edjaned;3226200

the petite star zia is just like a zapp but reclines … the petite star zia is just like a zapp but reclines :)http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplayA_39_10751_-1_14051_31324_10001_14051they will probably be cheaper on ebay

Yeah I got one for my little one, its fab. It reclines and it has a basket too. My 8 month has been in it for a fair few months and will be for a while yet. I don't think they go that much cheaper on ebay though!

mothercare have 24% off the girls one

royston;3226427

Yeah I got one for my little one, its fab. It reclines and it has a … Yeah I got one for my little one, its fab. It reclines and it has a basket too. My 8 month has been in it for a fair few months and will be for a while yet. I don't think they go that much cheaper on ebay though!

Was going to mention this. I had a Zapp and loved it, but then my daughter was almost 2 when we got it so the non-reclining was never really a problem as she slept sitting up. However, I've noticed the above buggy online in Boots and saw one out and about the other day. How they got away with the design I'll never know as they look exactly like a Zapp but with a small basket underneath and they recline, so worth a look at probably.

Banned

we have the loola by bébé comfort and my daughter loves it,

Original Poster

fab, thanks for all your help!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7191353
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2974
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1629
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow55

See more discussions