quinny zapps and car seats

Found 6th May 2009
ive got an old quinny zapp thats been hardly used and im expecting again, ive looked on ebay and peole are selling the maxi cosy car seat and they say it fits the quinny. has anyone done this? does it fit? is it easy? would it fit older zapps? thanks for any info guys!

8 Comments

Hiya yes they do fit the older zapps,u'll need the adaptors though

wee have this, but i can never remember what is what. the zapp is the smaller wheels isnt it? it will fit, we have the car seat that we put onto it, but my other half bought a new chair (is that the maxi cosi) and it did not fit on the zapp. something to do with the adaptors. her brother made an adjustment that fixed it.

You should have had the adaptors with your quinny zapp.
I had some with mine. Never actually used it with a car seat though.
You really should be carefull about buying car seats from ebay unless they are from a retailer as I have heard about people selling faulty seats on there.

quinny.com/qui…=23

The Maxi Cosi car seat will fit the frame and as Lisajt said the adaptors should be with your zapp, see Quinny link above for info,

Original Poster

thanks guys, im planning on getting a new seat i was just looking at ebay for info, will check this all out now x

Original Poster

thanks guys, im planning on getting a new seat i was just looking at ebay for info, will check this all out now x

Original Poster

oh and i bought my zapp so long ago i cant remember getting the adapters so if anyone has any they would like to sell me?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Very cash back22
    2. Fibre Broadband Help1221
    3. Any android box that will support android updates22
    4. should I buy Nintendo Switch now or wait for Black Friday 24th or Cyber Mon…44

See more discussions