Groups

Quirky gift ideas for delivery to boyfriend?

Hi guys,

I'm wracking my brains (yes...that's what the loud clattering is) to think of something I can have delivered to my boyfriend for his birthday but other than the usual muffins/cookies/champagne I haven't come up with anything. He's quite a blokey bloke, but isn't into football, likes running and is quite senior where he works so it can't be anything too naughty! lol

I'm seeing him at the weekend but can't see him on his birthday on the monday because I have to be at work and live too far away :-( so wanted to send him something a little bit different. If anyone has any ideas I'd be soooo grateful.

Thanks x x

29 Comments

If he likes running how about the nike+ kit for ipod? chip goes in your shoe and syncs with the ipod,selects suitable music for your run pace and gives you a data readout on your exercise regime.

Banned

IF he lives near the sea a tide clock made from recycled click coffee cups

:thumbsup::):santa::gift:

Wrap up a dog turd and post it to him..... :-D

erm...do you like him or are you mad at him? shoulda asked that first i suppose lol

How about thorntons choccies, the way to a man's heart is through his tummy (mine anyway).

They have a 20% off summer sale at the mo to.

thorntons.co.uk/Tho…rue

a watch ?

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;5908512

Wrap up a dog turd and post it to him..... :-Derm...do you like him or … Wrap up a dog turd and post it to him..... :-Derm...do you like him or are you mad at him? shoulda asked that first i suppose lol

pmsl...love it!! Maybe not for his birthday - perhaps last week - but sure there'll be plenty of other ocassions for this one!!

Original Poster

barky;5908421

If he likes running how about the nike+ kit for ipod? chip goes in your … If he likes running how about the nike+ kit for ipod? chip goes in your shoe and syncs with the ipod,selects suitable music for your run pace and gives you a data readout on your exercise regime.

Brill idea, he only wears Salomon because it's hill running though...will it still work or do you need the compartment in the bottom cut out? :-S

Original Poster

RUDOLF;5908463

IF he lives near the sea a tide clock made from recycled click coffee … IF he lives near the sea a tide clock made from recycled click coffee cups :thumbsup::):santa::gift:

aaah fantastic....gift ideas from the lead sleigh dude!! love it! :-D

how about you send him a key? its not rude but you can answer his question of "whats it for?" with something like "whatever you want it to be.................*wink*"

fleshlight

Original Poster

grex9101;5909416

fleshlight:)

I can just imagine them opening it in the postroom! lol

Banned

grex9101;5909416

:w00t:

can't go wrong wi 1 of those

whiterabbit;5909445

I can just imagine them opening it in the postroom! lol

Kudos for knowing what one is

although with your username I shouldn't be too surprised :-D

Original Poster

markhodges1975;5909269

how about you send him a key? its not rude but you can answer his … how about you send him a key? its not rude but you can answer his question of "whats it for?" with something like "whatever you want it to be.................*wink*"

I like it...I might give him that gift when I'm there though! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

grex9101;5909467

Kudos for knowing what one isalthough with your username I shouldn't be … Kudos for knowing what one isalthough with your username I shouldn't be too surprised :-D

pmsl...can't believe I fell into that trap! I have no idea what it is...honestly! :whistling:

but other than the usual muffins/cookies/champagne

i'm glad im not your boyfriend, surely your just buying for yourself

Banned

fleshlight as mentioned....

or....

a really good petrol powered or high speed electric remote car!! theyre awesome and ur man will love you for it and probably ignore you for a long time until its either broke or he is broke cos he cant pay for the petrol anymore

Banned

solarforce;5909658

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

buy him a track day

Original Poster

solarforce;5909658

lol...I'll not be there - just thought he could share them with people in the office!

kapows;5909683

fleshlight as mentioned....or....a really good petrol powered or high … fleshlight as mentioned....or....a really good petrol powered or high speed electric remote car!! theyre awesome and ur man will love you for it and probably ignore you for a long time until its either broke or he is broke cos he cant pay for the petrol anymore

I got him an amphibious one for Chrimbo, but everyone seems to agree with the fleshlight so I think it's got to be a winner! What if they open it in the postroom or he opens it when someone's there?? OMG...he'd KILL me! :shock:

Original Poster

bykergrove;5909813

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLbuy him a track day

Thing is he'd think the track day was for me too! He got me a tank day for christmas...fantastic! :w00t:

Banned

dont tell him youve sent him something! instead let him tell you that someone sent him a fleshlight..then you can ask him where he opened it and who saw it etc and then say yes it was me darlin now lets get busyyyyyyyy

Original Poster

kapows;5909842

dont tell him youve sent him something! instead let him tell you that … dont tell him youve sent him something! instead let him tell you that someone sent him a fleshlight..then you can ask him where he opened it and who saw it etc and then say yes it was me darlin now lets get busyyyyyyyy

:giggle:

whiterabbit;5909254

Brill idea, he only wears Salomon because it's hill running though...will … Brill idea, he only wears Salomon because it's hill running though...will it still work or do you need the compartment in the bottom cut out? :-S

yep-if you dont wear nike shoes you can get a little holder that attaches them to any shoe.

grex9101;5909416

?????? Whats that ????? :oops:

Banned

google
    bing
    askjeeves
    yahoo

they will all help you find out :-D

have a look on this site

gettingpersonal.co.uk/

nice stuff not sure is quirky though! i have used them before and very good

Original Poster

Thanks everyone...lots of great ideas! Can't wait to see his face! :-D

Banned

whiterabbit;5916119

Thanks everyone...lots of great ideas! Can't wait to see his face! :-D

so you went for the fleshlight eh!! take a picture of that priceless look! :-D

Banned

Gee whiz!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

Didnt know what that was so googled it and it wasnt what i was expecting LOL!!

That sight is graphic........:w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheap 'smart phone' for child wanted.33
      2. Pet lifetime insurance advice needed22
      3. Ditched Sky33
      4. iPhone 7 32GB Black Unopened56

See more discussions