Expired

Quite annoyed about battlefield bad company 2

Banned 18 replies
Found 8th Jan 2010
i knew i should have pre ordered it at amazon but was to busy and now its gone back up to £38 from £23

does anyone no a good price for it like around £30

thanks in advance

18 Comments

Too many spelling mistakes to warrant an appropriate response.

Original Poster Banned

DarkKnight;7478703

what are you talking about

DarkKnight;7478703

That's a partial harsh:?

Original Poster Banned

i just dont see why i waste my time with people like Dark knight where i spelt one f**king word wrong im sorry we cant be as perfect as him

Coolshop seem to be the cheapest at the mo, £34.49 maybe wait a little longer??:)

Original Poster Banned

mrman007;7478847

Coolshop seem to be the cheapest at the mo, £34.49 maybe wait a little … Coolshop seem to be the cheapest at the mo, £34.49 maybe wait a little longer??:)

Thanks i might see if it goes down to about £30 but thanks anyway

riteondeals;7478841

i just dont see why i waste my time with people like Dark knight where i … i just dont see why i waste my time with people like Dark knight where i spelt one f**king word wrong im sorry we cant be as perfect as him

If you include grammar, there are at least 11 mistakes.

r3tract;7480640

If you include grammar, there are at least 11 mistakes.

The OP actually corrected some mistakes after i pointed this out. So there should be more. :thumbsup:

DarkKnight;7481100

The OP actually corrected some mistakes after i pointed this out. So … The OP actually corrected some mistakes after i pointed this out. So there should be more. :thumbsup:

Incorrectly used apostrophe's are the worst of all grammatical errors, would you not agree? :-p

Sloth/Mod

What annoys me with it is the Limited Edition comes with loads of extras for online which means the people that buy the normal edition are in for a instant whipping with a major disadvantage.

Syzable;7481181

What annoys me with it is the Limited Edition comes with loads of extras … What annoys me with it is the Limited Edition comes with loads of extras for online which means the people that buy the normal edition are in for a instant whipping with a major disadvantage.

Not if you're good at the game. :-)

Sloth/Mod

r3tract;7481195

Not if you're good at the game. :-)

Won't know if i'm any good till it comes out though. :-D lol

Banned

DarkKnight;7481100

The OP actually corrected some mistakes after i pointed this out. So … The OP actually corrected some mistakes after i pointed this out. So there should be more. :thumbsup:

You want a medal or something? So wat.... oh dear i missed out the h.... Get a life much who cares about spelling?

rumblefish;7481207

You want a medal or something? So wat.... oh dear i missed out the h.... … You want a medal or something? So wat.... oh dear i missed out the h.... Get a life much who cares about spelling?

The English language, and language more generally, keeps us all united and helps progress. If grammar and spelling, the very heart of language, are eroded, where does that leave our society? Slow communication, irritance if one cannot understand another and eventually conflict.

So how about we fight to maintain what keeps us united.

So let's say "yes" to the apostrophe, lift up the capitalisation of the Pronoun, fight under the banner of the correctly used semi-colon. Then we may have a world where we can all live in peace.

Written by me, an engineer

Banned

r3tract;7481298

The English language, and language more generally, keeps us all united … The English language, and language more generally, keeps us all united and helps progress. If grammar and spelling, the very heart of language, are eroded, where does that leave our society? Slow communication, irritance if one cannot understand another and eventually conflict.So how about we fight to maintain what keeps us united.So let's say "yes" to the apostrophe, lift up the capitalisation of the Pronoun, fight under the banner of the correctly used semi-colon. Then we may have a world where we can all live in peace.Written by me, an engineer

Well said! Repped :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

bloody hell people like you lot should be shot for bloody having an arguement over a bloody thread god you must be sad

This is a bit cheaper £32.99 + 6% quidco so effectively £31.01:

hotukdeals.com/ite…-ga

riteondeals;7487145

bloody hell people like you lot should be shot for bloody having an … bloody hell people like you lot should be shot for bloody having an arguement over a bloody thread god you must be sad

Pram minus toys.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. heart rate monitor fitness watch57
    2. Kids cut and glue books34
    3. Dinosaurs in the wild MANCHESTER (discount codes?)21
    4. Switch from BT to BT same property different person624

See more discussions