Groups
    EXPIRED

Quite Chuffed...Def Leppard New CD for £5.40 delivered..Thanks HUKD Members

Just wanted to say thanks to all at HUKD because I managed to buy Def Leppards new album Songs from the Sparkle Lounge for the equivalent of £5.40....bargain so thanks to the people who post up price comparison sites (www.cdscan.co.uk) voucher codes (£1 off for signing up at BangCd.com) and introducing me to quidco...10% off at Bang CD....

7 Comments

My OH really wants this cd as I couldn't find it anywhere for fathers day (we were in spain at the time). Take it that you can no longer get the £1 off but even at £6.40 it is a good price. Will look at the comparison site. I have saved so much, and spent so much, using this site. Already got most of my christmas presents from bargains I have seen.

defo a good deal , but a poor album from the Leps... Judging from the recent tour, the Whitesnake album Good To Be Bad is far better and the so was the performance!!
    £7.98 Amazon cdscan.co.uk/cds…=10

Original Poster

wookiemummy;2565819

My OH really wants this cd as I couldn't find it anywhere for fathers day … My OH really wants this cd as I couldn't find it anywhere for fathers day (we were in spain at the time). Take it that you can no longer get the £1 off but even at £6.40 it is a good price. Will look at the comparison site. I have saved so much, and spent so much, using this site. Already got most of my christmas presents from bargains I have seen.

If you haven't already signed up you can get the £1 off, I had already gone through quidco and added to basket, then registered, checked emails...£1 voucher appeared went back to basket put in code and hey presto instant pound off...the £1 off is a one off though...I checked cdscan (who found the cheapest price) and it was £12.99 when I was in virgin the other day.:viking:...my daughter chose the smiley:whistling:

Original Poster

Bluerinse;2565827

defo a good deal , but a poor album from the Leps... Judging from the … defo a good deal , but a poor album from the Leps... Judging from the recent tour, the Whitesnake album Good To Be Bad is far better and the so was the performance!!£7.98 Amazon http://www.cdscan.co.uk/cdscan.php?PHPSESSID=88e7111454cdb1ed411978ac21c4f592&Description=whitesnake+good+bad&ItemType=CD&Action=DetailsSearch&IPP=10

I previewed a couple of tracks:whistling: and I checked out the reviews...I think it will be pretty good, liked what I heard so far....Whitesnake album is for next week!!....never mind...ordered the Whitesnake one as well (always was a sucker for 80's rockers)

Thanks, thought it was expired. Just got a £1 off voucher. Will have to wait til payday on Friday to order it though. Thanks - rep given

Original Poster

wookiemummy;2565862

Thanks, thought it was expired. Just got a £1 off voucher. Will have to … Thanks, thought it was expired. Just got a £1 off voucher. Will have to wait til payday on Friday to order it though. Thanks - rep given

Gotta love HUKD...thanks and enjoy!

Original Poster

Just a quick update - Def Leppard CD....love it, best for ages...Whitesnake...great, but they haven't really moved on!....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions