Groups

Quite possibly the best beer...

I had Peroni Gran Reseva yesterday and it is quite possibly the best beer Ive had. Had it with dinner at Zizzis. Anyone else tried this? Im really craving another one now.

13 Comments

Yeh it is quite nice.
    Prob not the best ive had tho but still good.

Original Poster

magough;5210202

Yeh it is quite nice.Prob not the best ive had tho but still good.

Whats your favourite then?

Budweiser every time !

The best beer in the world..............is the one in your hand!!!!

Yeh and had this 1 too,Peroni Nastro Azzuro,don't know if they do any others.
    Any alcohol would be good now,not had any since New Yrs Eve.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5210767

Yeh and had this 1 too,Peroni Nastro Azzuro,don't know if they do any … Yeh and had this 1 too,Peroni Nastro Azzuro,don't know if they do any others.Any alcohol would be good now,not had any since New Yrs Eve.

tell me about it !! i would love a beer right now but am in training at the mo

Nastro is the best lager you can buy in the UK easily.

Singah Beer is pretty good or Fiji Beer was amazing, if you hunt around or go abroad!!

I'm more of a cider fan......has anybody tried the Brother's Toffee Apple cider????

sound sickly......but its one of the best ive had and thats up against koppaberg which is a fave of mine.....please tell me where to go if b*tch p*iss is not to be discussed in this thread of beer =D

has anyone tried Dickins Cider .....;)

They were selling that in Tesco the other day bit more expensive than peroni

stephen2k5;5211012

I'm more of a cider fan......has anybody tried the Brother's Toffee Apple … I'm more of a cider fan......has anybody tried the Brother's Toffee Apple cider????sound sickly......but its one of the best ive had and thats up against koppaberg which is a fave of mine.....please tell me where to go if b*tch p*iss is not to be discussed in this thread of beer =D

Oh hell no.
    Brothers tastes like a tramps behind.

Get drinking Thatchers!

Jetpac;5211109

Oh hell no.Brothers tastes like a tramps behind.Get drinking Thatchers!

u gotta try this toffee apple cider.....i will PROMISE you that you will like it....and im not kidding ive had about 15-20 friends who dont like brothers....tried this and absolutely loved it!!.....btw....do you lick tramps behinds? :roll:

gran reserver is very similar to special brew, they also sell a red version with a lower alcohol content called peroni red,all very nice beers.:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1958
      2. word association Game73944530
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767358
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424414492

See more discussions