Groups

Quite suprised!

I have been pleasantly surprised as of late with the dwindling numbers of Littlewoods get £30 off etc deals and complaints and guess that people have got the message...I was even more surprised that my anticipation of a whole load of new deals for getting a PS3 down to £170 using the littlewoods vouchers had not started.....I was even tempted to post one myself as have just seen a 30% vouchers on here for additions direct for new customer that surely would be a good deal but after so many months of "littlewoods hating" I feel it would be hypocritical of me....has the littlewood codes ignorance subsided??? is it ok to post sed deals now with fair warning so people do not missuse them???? hmmmm sorry just random thoughts i thought id voice

5 Comments

from my experience littlewoods deals get voted cold no matter what, ive had people syaing "its only the voucher that makes it cheap so its cold", i mean wtf is that about :lol:

Original Poster

micoo;6112141

from my experience littlewoods deals get voted cold no matter what, ive … from my experience littlewoods deals get voted cold no matter what, ive had people syaing "its only the voucher that makes it cheap so its cold", i mean wtf is that about :lol:

ah ha you see I wasn't that silly to vote cold and say things like that....more just tickled but peoples ignorance of misusing the vouchers then complaing, so I used to step in the threads and make people aware of the "dangers" of using these "deals"....just think maybe people got the idea as havent seen many threads in recent times...or maybe im just ignoring them lol

are you posting the code for 30 % off at additions and see what happens

Original Poster

linw;6113245

are you posting the code for 30 % off at additions and see what happens

forgive me but that makes no sense what so ever....

did you mean have I posted the 30% code? if so the answer is no...I have never posted a littlewood/additions voucher

And I know what generallyhappens with the deal I was more showing insight to the situation, how its calmed over recent weeks etc

Original Poster

no response??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. FREE Odeon cinema ticket45
      2. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2121028
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767502
      4. Cat Chat77752

See more discussions