Groups

quitting the fags :(

i smoked my last fag an hour ago and thats it now im giving up!!
    i have quit b4 and lasted 5 years but started again about 5 months ago
    the thing is i dont think the craving ever goes!!im of to bed in a min to get them of my mind

27 Comments

Good luck Jan

http://img.123greetings.com/eventsnew/insp_kickbadhabits_smoking/8429-008-17-1088.gif

Whats up? Your neighbour been moaning at you about smoking too near the fence again :whistling:

good luck mate... my dad has recently quit after almost 50yrs. best thing he ever did, unfortunetly the long term effects have stuck with him

Good Luck Sweetie I Know You Can Do It

Banned

harlzter;5944398

Whats up? Your neighbour been moaning at you about smoking too near the … Whats up? Your neighbour been moaning at you about smoking too near the fence again :whistling:

REPPED

Original Poster

harlzter;5944398

Whats up? Your neighbour been moaning at you about smoking too near the … Whats up? Your neighbour been moaning at you about smoking too near the fence again :whistling:

lol no just feel guilty about smoking esp with my younger kids saying r u having one of them smokers now mum

bykergrove;5944412

REPPED

Oh Now there is a suprise

Good luck.

Eve C;5944428

Oh Now there is a suprise

Neglected.

can i have ur fags?
    :P

Good luck.

Should be mandatory when preggars!

smoking sucks

unless its the fun kind

good luck OP :thumbsup:

You're quiting gay people?

Oh you mean cigarettes

Original Poster

BradyBrade!;5944452

can i have ur fags?:P

all gone now
    my last fag was made out of dust from the bottom of my baccy pouch i think i eat half of it

Met-Cast;5944451

Neglected.

Huh?

good luck i give up a while ago and i dont miss it at all, mind you i didnt smoke much anyway

phatboy123;5944474

smoking sucksunless its the fun kind :pgood luck OP :thumbsup:

:giggle:

Original Poster

thesaint;5944465

Good luck. :)Should be mandatory when preggars!

i agree,another good reason to quit
    nothing worse than seeing a pregnant lady smoking
    thanks for the good luck

Good Luck, its not easy.......I have given up many times, once for nearly 6 years....I will attempt it again.....soon......honest

Banned

good one you hun!!!

xxx

Ignore The Mentals Im With You On This One Babe

good luck hon - save the money you were spending on fags - keep separately - nice spends when baby comes

if anyone else wants to quit, feel free to send me your fags, cigars, tobacco products etc :P

Good Luck - it gets easier as you already know, the first three days are the hardest then you are totally nicotine free and you will feel so much bette for it, I gave up over 5 years ago, I gave up before for 4 years but had a cigar at christmas, got me hooked again, but nearly 6 years now and I really am not bothered any more - so this time has been a lot easier

I stopped after many years. Used to be 40+ ciggies a day, then went on to small cigars and finished up on 15+ Hamlet a day. Coughing my guts up half the time, had painful bronchitis and sinus trouble every winter.

One winter's day, said, "This is bl**dy stupid!" and stopped.

Been 'clean' for about ten years now.

One of the best moves I ever made.

My poor brother, one of those who said he couldn't give up, has just been diagnosed with emphysema and can hardly breathe. His quality of life has been savagely curtailed.

GOOD LUCK, OP. One small tip which might help you - Do not say to yourself or others "I have given up smoking". Instead, from now on always say: "I don't smoke." It is surprising how that positive statement can help. :thumbsup:

octobergirl;5944659

I gave up before for 4 years but had a cigar at christmas, got me hooked … I gave up before for 4 years but had a cigar at christmas, got me hooked again,

That used to be me! Gave up for months - years once - then would stupidly accept 'just one'. It always put me straight back on the stupid habit.

I discovered you have to be like a reformed alcoholic and realise you must never, never have 'just one'.

Original Poster

thanks for well wishes everyone of to bed now will probably feel worse in the morning
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions