Groups
    EXPIRED

Quorn

Does anyone know if there are any offers on quorn at the moment?

Im not a veggie but the stuff is just so tasty, and good for you when eating healthy that its great when it is on offer as the packs of mince/chicken fillets/chicken pieces last a while.

Thanks

11 Comments

Hi just been in tescos its on offer what price i dont know.

the chilled peices & mince are £2 in asda atm

Original Poster

thanks snow, I had looked on there but couldnt see anything so thought it would be ok to ask! the quorn chicken pieces and mince have been on offer recently for £1 a bag which is pretty good!

Iceland usually have fairly good deals on Quorn, might be worth checking it out.

I too eat quorn to try a healthier diet....I don't find it very tasty tho.....what do you do with yours? Any tips would be most welcome

karagh;7926172

I too eat quorn to try a healthier diet....I don't find it very tasty … I too eat quorn to try a healthier diet....I don't find it very tasty tho.....what do you do with yours? Any tips would be most welcome

There's loads you can do with quorn! some good recipes] here

What makes you think a processed product such as Quorn is healthy? Why not try beans and pulses. Cheap and good for you.

termite;7926504

What makes you think a processed product such as Quorn is healthy? Why … What makes you think a processed product such as Quorn is healthy? Why not try beans and pulses. Cheap and good for you.

Mycoprotein – what is it?
    [LIST]
    [*]Mycoprotein is the ingredient common to all Quorn products
    [*]Mycoprotein is a healthy, meat-free form of high quality protein and is also a good source of dietary fibre[/LIST]Naturally low in fat
    [LIST]
    [*]Quorn mince and pieces are low in fat, saturates and calories
    [*]Quorn mince contains just 2g of fat per 100g while beef mince contains a whopping 16.2g[/LIST]High in protein
    [LIST]
    [*]The protein in Quorn products is every bit as good as the protein found in meat and poultry[/LIST]Zero cholesterol
    [LIST]
    [*]Quorn mince and pieces are zero cholesterol, making them perfect for a heart healthy diet
    [*]Recent studies suggest the unique ingredient in Quorn products may even help to reduce cholesterol[/LIST]Convenient and easy
    [LIST]
    [*]Quick to cook. ]Learn how
    [*]Can be cooked from frozen
    [*]Easy to use – ]see our recipe collection[/LIST]

Original Poster

karagh;7926172

I too eat quorn to try a healthier diet....I don't find it very tasty … I too eat quorn to try a healthier diet....I don't find it very tasty tho.....what do you do with yours? Any tips would be most welcome

I have it in stir fries, with pasta sauces/ with rice and curry.

its great!

karagh;7926172

I give mine to the Mrs and she cooks it. ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047149
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767372
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2464
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)62482

See more discussions