quorn veggie products in iceland...still 1 gbp?

Found 19th Mar 2009
hi was wondering if someone has been to iceland lately and noticed if they have there quorn products the mince and chicken pieces still at 1 gbp. any help would be greatly appreciated.

12 Comments

1 gbp - LMAO

Original Poster

im lmao as ur looking for romance on this site, i asked a simple question and u have nothing better to do but put in a cheeky dum response. i think ur profile says it all doesnt it average 3 post a day, lol.

no there a £1

goldfish6483;4684142

im lmao as ur looking for romance on this site, i asked a simple question … im lmao as ur looking for romance on this site, i asked a simple question and u have nothing better to do but put in a cheeky dum response. i think ur profile says it all doesnt it average 3 post a day, lol.

Eh? where does it say i'm looking for romance? FYI I'm happily engaged to my wonderful Fiance, not that that's any of your business...

Left the above comment because it sounded like one of those fake emails you get quoting GBP, no-one actually says that!!

Sounds like your easily rattled! no offense ment!!

goldfish always puts GBP, god knows why, maybe not from the UK, we use the well known £ here.

Original Poster

i do live in the uk actually i just dont have the pound sign on my computer as both myself and computer come from usa. that is what the currency is called u know gbp,

goldfish6483;4691632

i do live in the uk actually i just dont have the pound sign on my … i do live in the uk actually i just dont have the pound sign on my computer as both myself and computer come from usa. that is what the currency is called u know gbp,

Hold down Alt on you keyboard, and type 0163 to get a £ sign :thumbsup:

where did the romance bit come from

Original Poster

thank u midlands will use that in future posts

No,I was in there a few days ago,so unless offers vary from store to store,they didn't have any for a quid.
If you got Farm Foods they usually cheaper for Quorn,they have had a roast thing in for 50p it was posted up yesterday,they ok,not too bad but I'm off Quorn at the moment.

Original Poster

no farm food around me but thanks for answering my question. yeah i know how u feel about going off quorn lol im obsessed with it one moment and want it all the time then i will go off it for months and cant bare to look at it lol

morrisons have quorn mince for 99p
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. iPad Air 2 for £169 used. Should I?!33
    2. Fire stick11
    3. Buying digital codes off another person55
    4. What is cash back?812

See more discussions