Groups

Quote for a Wii.

My gf's little brother has just got an xbox360 so he is selling his Wii and has asked me to help him. I have no idea on prices for Wii's so some advice would be much appreciated.

What he has:

Wii + Control + Nun Chuck (not sure if boxed)
    Mario Kart + Steering Wheel
    Zelda
    Guitar Hero 3 with guitar

He told me £120 for the lot but thats sounds too cheap to me.

Thanks for any help received.

17 Comments

that is very cheap you maybe come across a buyer on here.i would maybe stick it on ebay if i was you you would get more for it there.

Yeah that does sound cheap.

Have a look at ebay for some prices. But i imagine if they are in good condition then maybe 170?

hi there x i will give you £120 for it x

Original Poster

Can i just point out im not buying it, i just want to know what to price it at. As the items not mine i dont think i can sell it on here tho?

KINGROBTHEFIRST;3431894

Can i just point out im not buying it, i just want to know what to price … Can i just point out im not buying it, i just want to know what to price it at. As the items not mine i dont think i can sell it on here tho?

why not? just put it in the for sale section.if he wants £120 for it someone will definately buy on here from you.

you could definitely sell it for more, especially since the games are good and comes with guitar and wheel. Definitely tell him to bump the price up.

Original Poster

greyparrot;3431926

why not? just put it in the for sale section.if he wants £120 for it … why not? just put it in the for sale section.if he wants £120 for it someone will definately buy on here from you.

Yeah but as a 13year old kid who bought it with his own money (paid for through housework, yes im in shock too!!) i just dont want him to lose out.

KINGROBTHEFIRST;3431983

Yeah but as a 13year old kid who bought it with his own money (paid for … Yeah but as a 13year old kid who bought it with his own money (paid for through housework, yes im in shock too!!) i just dont want him to lose out.

well i would say put it on ebay and split some of the games he will definately get more bless.:thumbsup:

KINGROBTHEFIRST;3431983

Yeah but as a 13year old kid who bought it with his own money (paid for … Yeah but as a 13year old kid who bought it with his own money (paid for through housework, yes im in shock too!!) i just dont want him to lose out.

exactly, plus anyone taking it off him for 120 is practically robbing him...a child...at christmas!

I would say this package is worth at least £200 min. Perhaps sell on here for £220? eBay...pay the fees and take your chances...

Original Poster

I'll speak to him 2nite to find out condition & boxes etc but looks like £180 is a more realistic price. (may be listed on here 2morrow if allowed). Cheers everyone.

Supermod

Will you take £10 for it?

magicjay1986;3432095

Will you take £10 for it?

ehh cheeky you:roll:

KINGROBTHEFIRST;3432091

I'll speak to him 2nite to find out condition & boxes etc but looks like … I'll speak to him 2nite to find out condition & boxes etc but looks like £180 is a more realistic price. (may be listed on here 2morrow if allowed). Cheers everyone.

you will get that price all day long the wii costs that to buy from new so with all the extras well worth it but i would list it as £200 delivered if i was you goodluck.

Supermod

greyparrot;3432106

ehh cheeky you:roll:

:whistling:

I would put in on ebay if I were you, i reckon you will get more for it (due to ebay being filled with idiots that just assume its cheap).
    Looks like you could get 40 quid for GH3
    30 quid for mario kart
    There are a few zelda titles but say a minimum of 15 quid depending on which one
    I would say between 120-145 for the console, so definitely over 200 quid you should be looking at.
    It may also pay to sell them seperately as well.

If he would be interested in splitting up the bundle it I would like Guitar Hero 3 & Guitar.
    Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3741455
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2174
      3. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)22
      4. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX33

See more discussions