Quotemehappy.com car insurance any good?

Posted 25th Jun 2019
Anyone used or using quotemehappy.com for car insurance and is it any good? My car insurance with Aviva has gone up from £800 to £1300 and quote me happy have offered me £800. Should I go with this?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
I was with them until my insurance was due for renewal on 24th of this month, didn’t have any problems with them. They’re online based so mostly you can manage your account online or email them.

Also check other comparison sites, some have different offers.
Owned by aviva
Call aviva ho they will price match
I’m with them, although they are fine they don’t have any of the extras that hasting or admiral have. Such as temp insurance if you are changing your car etc.

i had an issue this year as I have a lease car and I was swapping it for a new one but there was a 5 day period where I was going to need to be insured on both cars (delivery of one but collection couldn’t happen for 5 days), so I needed both insured.

they won’t cover they and I had to purchase temporary insurance which cost £100 for 5 days!

so lessen learned to save £70 that year by switching to them from admiral actually cost me an extra £30 taking into account the extra temp insurance.

but aside from that they are fine
I've been with them for years, the renewal quote is always less or the same as comparison sites.
No fees for making changes to work or car (just recalculation of insurance premiums), I've never had to make a claim though.
Forgot to mention that I made a windscreen replacement claim (£75), simple process all online including booking appointment with autoglass (also 10/10 for autoglass replacement as it was perfect!)
deleted67360
I have used them for a few years. They were the cheapest and then they tried to rip me off.
Went to Aviva and it was cheaper! LOL
chocci26/06/2019 04:56

Owned by aviva

I can’t seem to find anyone even close to what admiral quote me , these wanted £400 more
They're currently my insurance company. They don't have a call centre but you can leave message and they seem quite fast. I've just had my windscreen replaced through them and had no issues.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants