Groups
    EXPIRED

r4 card

hi want an r4 card for ds to take on holiday where is the best place to get one and cheapest

10 Comments

Banned

I think the best place everyone quotes is dealextreme

DealExtreme don't sell them anymore (I think) Try Amazon..

[Yes Dealextreme still have them, I have ordered a couple of them and they are great. I have a 2GB card and have 28 games on it and it is only half full. Hope this link works.]http//ww…401

could someone please explain what an R4 card is please?
    Im buying a DS tomorrow so just wanted to know if i should get one.
    Thanks.

hollypinder;2809281

could someone please explain what an R4 card is please?Im buying a DS … could someone please explain what an R4 card is please?Im buying a DS tomorrow so just wanted to know if i should get one.Thanks.

The R4 is a cart that allows you to play homebrew games on the DS, it can also be used to play other "cough" games as well ;-)

lyzzys321;2809334

The R4 is a cart that allows you to play homebrew games on the DS, it can … The R4 is a cart that allows you to play homebrew games on the DS, it can also be used to play other "cough" games as well ;-)

do you mean you can download them off the internet and put them onto it?
    Where do you download them from etc.

hollypinder;2809354

do you mean you can download them off the internet and put them onto … do you mean you can download them off the internet and put them onto it?Where do you download them from etc.

There are several sites I know of that have been around for a while will pm you some details

lyzzys321;2809387

There are several sites I know of that have been around for a while will … There are several sites I know of that have been around for a while will pm you some details

ok yes please. Thanks. Rep added.

hollypinder;2809407

ok yes please. Thanks. Rep added.

No problem, thanks

Banned

Recommend ]this and then follow ]this
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Question for electrician on bathroom fan44
      2. Is it worth spending £20k on a car?1722