Groups

r4 for nintendo ds

can anyone help me ? i have bought one but i am having trouble..... my ds is saying couldn't find DS MENU DATA i have been on the site and downloaded the english kernel but cannot seem to find DS MENU DATA anyone please help i am going barmy

16 Comments

pm me your email addy and i can send you the correct R4 firmware that you need

which R4 are using, is it the R4 sd or R4 sdhc
    you shouldnt really put your email addy on for everyone to see

betsybtb;4150374

cheers for your help

Dont leave your email addy on display, every tom dick & harry will be spamming you! :whistling:

betsybtb;4150374

[[/email] cheers for your help

edit your addy off, be quick

wickedteen;4150418

edit your addy off, be quick

You too! :w00t:

Original Poster

how ????

Original Poster

done it thanx

Original Poster

wickedteen;4150388

which R4 are using, is it the R4 sd or R4 sdhcyou shouldnt really put … which R4 are using, is it the R4 sd or R4 sdhcyou shouldnt really put your email addy on for everyone to see

it is the sd one

ok im sending you them both, wil need to un zip or rar them, instructions will be on the email ok

Original Poster

wickedteen;4150564

ok im sending you them both, wil need to un zip or rar them, instructions … ok im sending you them both, wil need to un zip or rar them, instructions will be on the email ok

thanx i will let you know how i get on

this is the R4SDHC link
    r4sdhc.com/dow…htm

this is the link for the R4SD

r4ds.cn/dow…tml

my email couldnt do the win rar file so i lost your email, let us know how you got on and i will give you a link for the latest games

Original Poster

wickedteen;4150636

this is the R4SDHC linkhttp://www.r4sdhc.com/download-en.htmthis is the … this is the R4SDHC linkhttp://www.r4sdhc.com/download-en.htmthis is the link for the R4SDhttp://www.r4ds.cn/download/r4_v1.18_kernel.htmlmy email couldnt do the win rar file so i lost your email, let us know how you got on and i will give you a link for the latest games

i have downloaded the english kernel v1.18 download 1 and dowload 2 but the ds still says the same

when you downloaded them did you unrar it, then copy and paste all the files to your sd card, what size sd card are you using

Original Poster

wickedteen;4151128

when you downloaded them did you unrar it, then copy and paste all the … when you downloaded them did you unrar it, then copy and paste all the files to your sd card, what size sd card are you using

how do you unrar them

go here and download it

win-rar.com/dow…tml

once you have downloaded it and isntalled, right click on your "english 1.18" file, you will see all the files in there, click on extract to and they will extract next to the file you just opened, once this is done open up the file, in there it will have a file called engilsh, open this, and there you will see all the files that you need to put on your micro sd card

Original Poster

Thankx Wickedteen Sorted It Out But Forget To Tell You Many Thankx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553805
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1901355
      3. Feels weird!511
      4. Tower Hill Station - Explosion reported.. (Phone charger??)66

See more discussions