Expired

R4 For The Nintendo DS

Found 1st Jun 2009
Hi.

Can anyone tell me which one of the R4's i need so i can download games and play on DS?

dealextreme.com/sea….R4

Thanks

8 Comments

Does it have to be an R4?
Pay a few quid more for a better card - Acekard2, etc

see this epic thread from thesaint ]http//ww…272

Original Poster

Thanks tightasagnatschu

Which one would you personally recommend?

Thanks

Hi Ascot - yes I need to know too! I bought an SDHC card as this is what it said in the instructions but that didn't work - now I've seen R4 mentioned - what is it - and how do you use it? Thanks Debs

Ascot;5369009

Thanks tightasagnatschuWhich one would you personally recommend?Thanks

The links given are both to the same card - just different suppliers.
One card comes with a microSDHC reader and one doesn't... purely down to who you would rather buy from (on a personal level I have purchased from both, just be ready to wait a week or so for delivery)

d-j mitch

Hi Ascot - yes I need to know too! I bought an SDHC card as this is what … Hi Ascot - yes I need to know too! I bought an SDHC card as this is what it said in the instructions but that didn't work - now I've seen R4 mentioned - what is it - and how do you use it? Thanks Debs

To run homebrew or other downloaded roms you need a flashcart AND a microSD or microSDHC card.
See the link to thread by thesaint - might help :thumbsup: ]http//ww…272

Original Poster

Hi Ascot - yes I need to know too! I bought an SDHC card as this is what … Hi Ascot - yes I need to know too! I bought an SDHC card as this is what it said in the instructions but that didn't work - now I've seen R4 mentioned - what is it - and how do you use it? Thanks Debs

Hi Debs. If i was you take tightasagnatschu advice. I will be.

tightasagnatschu - Thanksfor your help.

Acekard 2 for me. I bought one a few weeks ago. Best money i spent in a while. Easy to install and operate

I have a DSTT and it is very good, never failed, have a look into them aswell as the R4.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whey protien635
    2. Android pay set up58
    3. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!22
    4. Will iPad 2 iOS update slows it down?33

See more discussions