R4 problems, help please

Banned 13 replies
Found 26th Jun 2008
R4 just says loading, it def aint the sd card as put that into daughters R4 and everything fine, but wont go past loading when i put it in other R4, and advice please or is it a case of return to seller

1. Misc
  2. Movie
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Movie
13 Comments

Does your daughters mem card work in the other R4?

Original Poster Banned

kidcat;2396730

Does your daughters mem card work in the other R4?

no, its deffo the r4

obvious i know (but you didn't say you had tried it) have you tried using the 'dead' R4 card in the other DS?

Have you tried Formatting or Updating ?

Original Poster Banned

sorry, i have copied everything from daughters sd card to other sd card, both of these sd cards work in daughters R4, but neither work in friends R4

how do i format the sd card?

try your friends r4 in your daughters ds?

Original Poster Banned

MarzBarz;2396843

try your friends r4 in your daughters ds?

i have it doesnt work

sassie;2396766

sorry, i have copied everything from daughters sd card to other sd card, … sorry, i have copied everything from daughters sd card to other sd card, both of these sd cards work in daughters R4, but neither work in friends R4how do i format the sd card?

If both of the sd cards are working in your daughters R4 then it is not the sd cards .. if you format the sd card it will perm' wipe everything from it.
It looks as though the other R4 card is faulty.

Original Poster Banned

snowtiger;2396853

If both of the sd cards are working in your daughters R4 then it is not … If both of the sd cards are working in your daughters R4 then it is not the sd cards .. if you format the sd card it will perm' wipe everything from it.It looks as though the other R4 card is faulty.

yes it is deffo the r4 card, as both sd cards in my daughters R4

sassie;2396857

yes it is deffo the r4 card, as both sd cards in my daughters R4

I would return the card to the seller it really sounds as if it's a 'dud'

Original Poster Banned

snowtiger;2396863

I would return the card to the seller it really sounds as if it's a 'dud'

I thought this was going to be the case, but just wanted to check i wasnt missing something, thanks guys:thumbsup:

Hope you didnt buy it from deal extreme their customer service dept is rather complicated and drawn out. We ordered two and received two boxes but only one R4, it took them 4 weeks to decide to send a new one, only after much tooing and froing. Then it took another 4 weeks to actually be sent.

Original Poster Banned

im not sure where she got it, it is my daughters friends, so she will have to sort that out although i have had two from DX and thankfully never had probs:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951380
    2. Show us your Photos 2017. October's Theme - 'Anything'32486
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247615
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604803

See more discussions