Groups
    EXPIRED

R4 Revolution for DS Lite.

Anyone found this at a cheap price? I have found gadget-asia.com/ind…k=1 for £22 but seems to good to be true has anyone ever used gadget asia before or can confirm its legit? Also looking for a cheap GBA emu thing, that will just fit in an original GBA/SP or w/e and run homebrew GBA stuff thanks.
    + The title should be for DS/DS Lite, sorry.

8 Comments

its about the same price on dealextreme.com but you get a 1 gig memory card with it

Original Poster

Do you know if that sites trusty? I like supercardstore, but its 50% dearer already got a 1gig microsd

I bought mine from dealextreme.com received in a week no problems. Just make sure you buy the right version.

Original Poster

Purchased one off dealextreme.com looking for another one in a week or so tho, if all goes well I'll use them again.

Yeah dealextreme are fantastic, got mine from there at a bargain price! Takes a while to get to you but its worth the wait at the price.

The R4 is an amazing piece of kit too, does exactly what it says on the tin! Much better than my old slot 2 M3 cart.

As for GBA, the EZ Flash 3 in 1 works with the R4 and lets you launch GBA stuff as well as having rumble and expansion pack support: ]http//ww…967

Just ordered one myself a few days ago for use with my R4

*EDIT ah sorry, the 3in1 only works with a DS and wont fit an SP or GBA, didnt read properly.

i purchased a r4 from dealextreme a couple months ago as well as other items in a couple of orders both sets were recieved fine within approx 10 days, liked the r4 so much both my housemates went and ordered them as well and again both packages recieved fine no issues. Hope this helps!

What about gadget asia? Is it a trustable site? I wonder how long does it take to deliver here. Anyone ever bought it? I need your comment please.

symbian

What about gadget asia? Is it a trustable site? I wonder how long does it … What about gadget asia? Is it a trustable site? I wonder how long does it take to deliver here. Anyone ever bought it? I need your comment please.

Never had any problems with them. If you after an R4 they ship them from HK the same as dealextreme so looking at about a week. I oreder R4+2GB unbranded(all have been sandisk) for £28 from dealextreme.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which android box?510
      2. Upgrading qacoustic speaker setup34
      3. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2229
      4. buy to let mortgage33

See more discussions