Groups
    EXPIRED

R4 / Supercard / Edge / DSTT / M3 / Cyclo - BEST prices

I am willing to buy one new, but which one to get, I'd rather get the "BEST" but i'd rather not start a flame war as everyone will have something different.

Basically if money was no object, which one would YOU get??

IT HAS TO SUPPORT AN 8GB SDHC.

Please post deals of any UK places that sell these, I know about DealExtreme but would like it ASAP.

Thanks guys and cheers.

NOTE TO MODS - I may post this in the For sale / trade forum under WANTED in a few days, all depends on what deals come through really.

8 Comments

To the best of my knowledge I would say a M3DS

The R4 does NOT support an 8GB card, so thats out.

Original Poster

Thanks for all your comments guys/gals, thanks to you logyon for the links,

Anyone have a preference on which one??

I have got:
    DSTT
    Good but I cannot get mp3 to work and also games list is not in alphabetical order
    Easy Flash V
    I prefer menu on this, mp3 and films work - however some games seem to have problems creating a sav. file - so I cannot save some of the games (not looked into though to find out why).
    So I would probably opt for the DSTT - I am a novice and dont really have a clue but thats my reviews of cards I have got.

Dudey you edge card has been posted out, sorry about the delay mum was working this week :x

Ps. I got the dstt - from gameyeeaah and the easy flash v from dealextreme - both took less than 1 week to be delivered.

Original Poster

allstar2;1861090

Dudey you edge card has been posted out, sorry about the delay mum was … Dudey you edge card has been posted out, sorry about the delay mum was working this week :x

laltufan;1861092

Ps. I got the dstt - from gameyeeaah and the easy flash v from … Ps. I got the dstt - from gameyeeaah and the easy flash v from dealextreme - both took less than 1 week to be delivered.

@ allstar, thanks m8ey, I need another one, I will use the edge on mine and show my daughter how to use it and so on, so when her birthday comes in 2 weeks she's already familiar with it.. but i will need one for myself as i now have a white ds lite for myself.

If i like the edge i may just get another one, otherwise it is looking like a cycloDS evolution me thinks.

@ laltufan, cheers for letting me know dude, been checking out all the sites given to me here, plus found another few. decisions decisions..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung Galaxy S666
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636
      3. Family Spotify account21
      4. Legal advice22

See more discussions