r4adapters

Hi has anyone ordered anything from r4adapters before, I ordered an R4 and I cant get it to work. Have already had R4's before so I am just using the same sd card. Trying to get them to answer the phone or answer e-mails is just not happening.

8 Comments

There are many different "R4's", so I guess that the firmware your new one uses is different.

Original Poster

How can I find out which firmware to use. Thought I had bought the same R4 (2nd generation) as my other ones.

mummymichelle;4818472

How can I find out which firmware to use. Thought I had bought the same … How can I find out which firmware to use. Thought I had bought the same R4 (2nd generation) as my other ones.

What R4 do you have? "2nd generation" means nothing to me.

Original Poster

Don't know what R4 card I have got, how can I tell? The only thing different from this R4 card box and my previous ones is it says on the box R4 sdhc. Please can you tell me how to find out what R4 card it is. I thought they were all the same.

mummymichelle;4818565

Don't know what R4 card I have got, how can I tell? The only thing … Don't know what R4 card I have got, how can I tell? The only thing different from this R4 card box and my previous ones is it says on the box R4 sdhc. Please can you tell me how to find out what R4 card it is. I thought they were all the same.

Okay, it sounds like you have a "clone" R4, not a "real" one.
I Don't have anything to do with "R4's" for this very reason.

I don't know if the firmwares are interchangeable, what does it say on the box? i.e "Ultra" "Revolution" etc.

post a pic of box and cart
any web address on the box?

i got r4 sdhc from amazon

brawlzzz;4820400

i got r4 sdhc from amazon

Pleased for you. How does this help the OP?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Pink Balls511
    2. PS4 Beta Software Version 569
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764052
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846105

See more discussions