Groups
    EXPIRED

R4DS Cards

Where's the cheapest place to get a replacement?

Just had a call from home to say 4yr old son has broken his brothers. War has been declared it seems.

4 Comments

If it does not have to be a R4 but just work the same try the DSTT i got one 2 weeks ago and works with everything and over 50% cheaper the lisk is:
    dealextreme.com/sea…stt

That takes you to the page with a lot on depending if you want a memory card but it is less then £11 without one compared to £26 for the R4

Hope that helps

Original Poster

Chuckles1001;2163608

If it does not have to be a R4 but just work the same try the DSTT i got … If it does not have to be a R4 but just work the same try the DSTT i got one 2 weeks ago and works with everything and over 50% cheaper the lisk is:http://www.dealextreme.com/search.dx/search.dsttThat takes you to the page with a lot on depending if you want a memory card but it is less then £11 without one compared to £26 for the R4Hope that helps

Hi.
    Thanks for this. I don't need a memory card as apparently the problem without R4 card is No2 son has destroyed the metal contacts in the card itself, so memory unaffected.
    Do you know if the same OS is used on both?

kyalion;2163863

Hi.Thanks for this. I don't need a memory card as apparently the problem … Hi.Thanks for this. I don't need a memory card as apparently the problem without R4 card is No2 son has destroyed the metal contacts in the card itself, so memory unaffected.Do you know if the same OS is used on both?

It works exactly the same with just drag and drop but not sure if its the same OS, prob a ripoff of it. Also not sure if the save games will work across them but worth a try i think, Check out there website [url]www.ndstt.com[/url]

Hope that helps
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?88
      2. Selling advice57
      3. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2855
      4. Iptv1022

See more discussions