Groups

R4DS, M3, DSTT?? What is the difference?

As above really. Want to back up some games for the ds lite for my son to take when we go out in the car. Also for the simple fact that he is pretty careless and I don't want to lose any of them. Where do I start? And which is the best card to get? Does anybody know of any good prices out there for what i need?

Thanks in advance!

6 Comments

In my opinion r4 is better than dstt as it is a lot quicker through the menus and easier to use.
    Dstt can take cards above 2gb however whereas r4 can't.
    [url]www.nds-cards.co.uk[/url] i have used in the past and these were quick and helpful when i had a query.

Original Poster

craigthomas75;4038544

In my opinion r4 is better than dstt as it is a lot quicker through the … In my opinion r4 is better than dstt as it is a lot quicker through the menus and easier to use.Dstt can take cards above 2gb however whereas r4 can't.[url]www.nds-cards.co.uk[/url] i have used in the past and these were quick and helpful when i had a query.

Have just had a quick look at that site and came accross this nds-cards.co.uk/r4d…tml Is this a good price and would this be all I would need in order to back them up? I'm a bit of a novice!

Thanks! rep added

theres alot of copy dstt about.....i like the dstt and the m3 menus better but saying that i av 2 r4s for the kids and there great. when you think you can get about 35 to 40 games for the price of 1 its a bargin............
    yep all you need is the r4 micro sd card (i use 2 gig) and the software from the site.then justed download drag and drop easy..............

i use this site and get sd cards from play.com
    but it does take about 2 weeks to come so if you need it quicker go with the 1 in above...still a geat price...

dealextreme.com/pro…ers

louiseb84;4038594

Have just had a quick look at that site and came accross this … Have just had a quick look at that site and came accross this http://www.nds-cards.co.uk/r4ds/r4ds-2gb-sd-card/prod_3.html Is this a good price and would this be all I would need in order to back them up? I'm a bit of a novice!Thanks! rep added

Yes that all the kit you need-just put your own software on there and away to go!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047081
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851339
      3. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40210
      4. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11

See more discussions