Groups
    EXPIRED

r4i or other sort of cards for ds dsi

Hi all cant seam to find any r4i or tt or any cards at all on dealextreme.

Have they stop selling them or am i looking in the wrong place?

Any links please

17 Comments

There was a post on here a few days ago about this. Presure from Nintendo and Paypal had something to do with it i think. I have read that if you have a direct link you can still order them! ive been trying to order one too.!

r4i.co.uk/r4_…r4i

I've used these, they are very good. and give a discount at checkout.

:thumbsup:

mike07071964;7673293

http://www.r4i.co.uk/r4_cards/nintendo_dsi/r4iI've used these, they are … http://www.r4i.co.uk/r4_cards/nintendo_dsi/r4iI've used these, they are very good. and give a discount at checkout.:thumbsup:

Thats memorybits! or zoombits! theres been a bit on here about them recently. These are four times the price and a prefer the ttds cards!

Original Poster

leecroot;7673314

Thats memorybits! or zoombits! theres been a bit on here about them … Thats memorybits! or zoombits! theres been a bit on here about them recently. These are four times the price and a prefer the ttds cards!

wow talk about way over priced they over 3 times as much.
    Iwas getting R4i card from DX for around £4.50

Still cant find any as yet on DX or anywhere else

bashy2002;7673847

Found em … Found em here:http://www.dealextreme.com/forums/Forums.dx/Forum.-212~threadid.500383

top man. have some rep! only order one at a time though, just in case they dont ship them!

[url]www.priceangels.com[/url]

Layout looks familiar :thumbsup:

Thanks man I was looking for an r4i

Original Poster

I put a new post up as a hot deals so others can see bloody glad i found em

Original Poster

gym lougar;7675224

[url]www.priceangels.com[/url]Layout looks familiar :thumbsup:

Tankis pal even more still about

rjmain;7675688

**** with 4Gb and 2Gb memory cards for sale as job lot. PM me if … **** with 4Gb and 2Gb memory cards for sale as job lot. PM me if interested

You can't sell them on HUKD, so delete your post.

Wow, I'm glad I read this thread. They've really come down in price since I last bought one. I first had an M3 Simply, then upgraded to an M3 Real for GBA support. I think I paid around £30 each time, including some memory, although buying the M3 Real was 2 years ago now. I'm thinking of getting a DSi so would need to buy one of these. Good to know I can get one for as little as $5!!!

reddragon105;7675767

Wow, I'm glad I read this thread. They've really come down in price since … Wow, I'm glad I read this thread. They've really come down in price since I last bought one. I first had an M3 Simply, then upgraded to an M3 Real for GBA support. I think I paid around £30 each time, including some memory, although buying the M3 Real was 2 years ago now. I'm thinking of getting a DSi so would need to buy one of these. Good to know I can get one for as little as $5!!!

i ordered the gold ttds card and it woks in both ds and dsi, and its the cheapest card!

thesaint;7675724

Crazy innit? You can ask where to buy them though, stupid rules. There's more dodgy stuff on here than you can shake a stick at, I don't know!

thesaint;7675724

thats him banned lol

Manchester Computer Fair, (Bowlers) has them on a Sat morning.. around £8 with micro SD card..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Lidl Memory Foam Mattress44
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1719
      3. Private Number Plate44
      4. Iptv1228

See more discussions