Groups

RAB C BBC 2 9.30 TONIGHT!!

..............This has to be watched!! (I hope it doesnt disappoint!!...)

27 Comments

Banned

Didnt know, Is it a new episode?

It is yeah new series I think ? Gotta be watched !

Banned

Darryl2312;7617579

It is yeah new series I think ? Gotta be watched !

:thumbsup: The Xmas special last year was funny

the first few series were good then it just got stupid if its a new one won't bother watching it

i am tucked up in bed now just waiting for it

Original Poster

Aye, new series. 1 of 6. I hope its good....

im all set lets hope its good and not a mistake to bring it back

dj_urban;7617593

:thumbsup: The Xmas special last year was funny

Unfortunately, you are in error:-(

Long gone are the days of rat biting rab methinks. Too politically correct for my liking.

I didn't know about this, thanks OP :-D

Banned

this was funny 20 years ago now its just cashing in on previous success......throwing a few "names" in

casparwhite;7617666

this was funny 20 years ago now its just cashing in on previous … this was funny 20 years ago now its just cashing in on previous success......throwing a few "names" in

with you there mate its rubbish now like i said before first 1-3 series were good rest just rubbish

Banned

munnski;7617659

I didn't know about this, thanks OP :-D

+1

Original Poster

We'll see........Vote at 10pm?...I hope its good...

Wrong Gash. Fail.

Shengis;7617906

Wrong Gash. Fail.

yeah he is pish cant play the part

6/10 for show from me

Original Poster

Was'nt the best then 'eh?....3/10 for effort. I hope the second episode is better.....3,4,etc.

Wasn't too bad tbh. JC was pretty funny :lol:

Banned

Gash had brown eyes :?

gash was gash

never the same when burney left

how come they changed gash? he was the original actor in the last christmas special?

He did look very ill in it though!

Jake1983;7618537

how come they changed gash? he was the original actor in the last … how come they changed gash? he was the original actor in the last christmas special?He did look very ill in it though!

he left acting to become a teacher

Shengis;7617639

Unfortunately, you are in error:-(Long gone are the days of rat biting … Unfortunately, you are in error:-(Long gone are the days of rat biting rab methinks. Too politically correct for my liking.

shedboy66;7617726

with you there mate its rubbish now like i said before first 1-3 series … with you there mate its rubbish now like i said before first 1-3 series were good rest just rubbish

I totally agree. Its rubbish now. I would rather watch re runs of Ricki Fulton doing Supercop - "Hello there", or the Rev I.M.Jolly - classics

jamstaruk1972;7618384

never the same when burney left

he committed suicide didnt he after ...........trying to think here............sure he was not long released from prison for sex offences?

actually I googled there and think he died from a heart attack a few days after being released from prison. Seems there are a lot of grey areas surrounding his conviction.

bossyboots;7618659

he committed suicide didnt he after ...........trying to think … he committed suicide didnt he after ...........trying to think here............sure he was not long released from prison for sex offences?actually I googled there and think he died from a heart attack a few days after being released from prison. Seems there are a lot of grey areas surrounding his conviction.

yeah seem like there were none of claims ever really proven hence release after 15 days

bossyboots;7618639

I totally agree. Its rubbish now. I would rather watch re runs of Ricki … I totally agree. Its rubbish now. I would rather watch re runs of Ricki Fulton doing Supercop - "Hello there", or the Rev I.M.Jolly - classics

OOT THE CAR NOW STIRLING brilliant Rikki Fulton was a comic genius if you get the chance go see Rikki and Me at the theatre isaw it at the Pavillion in Glasgow and a theatre in Dundee its absolutley brilliant (life story of Rikki) funny and very sad

as for Rab C i decided to watch it and what a load of dog doo

Banned

Disappointing to say the least

Cant say I laughed once
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon prime subscribe & save48
      2. Iphone 7 - What Case?510
      3. Delayed flight compensation1023
      4. What to do?????711