Groups
    EXPIRED

Rab De Bana Di Jodi DVD

Anyone know the cheapest place for it???

18 Comments

Banned

you on the funny pills tonight?

DangerGod;4915646

you on the funny pills tonight?

Hindi bollywood film :roll:

Original Poster

Leer;4915651

http://shop.bollyman.com/epages/es108697.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/es108697_shop/Products/%22Rab%20Ne%20Bana%20Di%20Jodi%22&gclid=CJTZ3qv27pkCFRIcawodcCnqRA£13 free delivery, not sure if its the cheapest though.x

That's around the price of it on eBay tooooo

Let's hope they release a 1 disc edition

They sell em dead cheap in some markets

Banned

Abvance;4915664

They sell em dead cheap in some markets

he's right you know, sometimes you even get a case to put em in :whistling:

Bhav007;4915653

That's around the price of it on eBay toooooLet's hope they release a 1 … That's around the price of it on eBay toooooLet's hope they release a 1 disc edition

il have another look online for u, no promises though!:thumbsup:

Original Poster

But they're the fake ones

I guess I will just wait until LoveFilm have it

Original Poster

Leer;4915687

il have another look online for u, no promises though!:thumbsup:

It's OK mate I had a deep search and it's out of my pathetic budget, which is £8, which will never happen, will just rent it so don't worry, thanks for help though!!!

It looks like a great movie. I am guessing its like one of those superman scenarios where no one knows its SRK once he becomes Raj Kapoor his alter ego I got it reserved on easy cinema. Its not in yet. I only watched Singh is King two days ago...I'm so behind

Hey OP, a colleague of mine is going to India for a holiday for 1.5 weeks on Thursday. So if you can wait for 1.5 weeks, I can ask her to buy it for you when she is there. She said if you convert £ to Indian Rupeas its only going to cost around 6£. Do you want me to ask her?

Btw, no jokes, but when I asked her the meaning of this title, I burst into laughter the way she explained me. ::-D

KOGONAI;4915919

Hey OP, a colleague of mine is going to India for a holiday for 1.5 weeks … Hey OP, a colleague of mine is going to India for a holiday for 1.5 weeks on Thursday. So if you can wait for 1.5 weeks, I can ask her to buy it for you when she is there. She said if you convert £ to Indian Rupeas its only going to cost around 6£. Do you want me to ask her?

there u go OP its going to be in your budget after all!!x
    good on u kogonai!!:thumbsup:

Just trying to help, as long as my friend doesnt mind slipping one of these in their bagpacks.

Original Poster

Hi thanks so much for the offer KOGONAI but my cousin managed to get one for 5 pounds from his mate. Thanks anyway

such a cr@@@@@@@p movie. Save the money and take the mrs to dinner.

No worries Bhav. There to help.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)911
      2. Recommend a free reminder app46
      3. which site is best to buy Xiaomi?67
      4. BT Sport Vs SkySports11

See more discussions