Race for life Glasgow

Hi Guys, Im doing the race for life in Glasgow, but does anyone know the actual route? I thought it would be on the website but its not. Thanks!

15 Comments

lol you want stabbed?

Original Poster

Haha well its for a good cause...

No idea but best of luck i wish you all the best...let me know how you get on

sorry hun i cant help, we normally get shown it in the local paper a few dya before hand, fingers crossed for you. its my 4 th year this year.

I've no idea myself, but one of my teammates for the Edinburgh Race For Life did the Glasgow one last year, and I'll be meeting him on saturday, so if no-one's answered you by then, I'll try and remember to ask him.

Good luck with it, by the way. What charity are you doing it for?

don't worry just follow all the fat women with bibs on huffing and puffing through the streets of glasgow and you'll be fine.

(that was a joke by the way as its a great cause and good luck to those taking part)

Hey im doing it as well !! its goes down to the clyde and back up beside the gorbals its all flat (thankfully)

Original Poster

JboyJayJason;5150960

No idea but best of luck i wish you all the best...let me know how you … No idea but best of luck i wish you all the best...let me know how you get on

Thank you very much! its not for another month so will deffo let you know how it goes

BlondeBella;5150970

sorry hun i cant help, we normally get shown it in the local paper a few … sorry hun i cant help, we normally get shown it in the local paper a few dya before hand, fingers crossed for you. its my 4 th year this year.

Wow 4th one, thats great, are they easier as your get on?

dxx;5151158

I've no idea myself, but one of my teammates for the Edinburgh Race For … I've no idea myself, but one of my teammates for the Edinburgh Race For Life did the Glasgow one last year, and I'll be meeting him on saturday, so if no-one's answered you by then, I'll try and remember to ask him. Thank youGood luck with it, by the way. What charity are you doing it for?

Original Poster

ants97;5151177

don't worry just follow all the fat women with bibs on huffing and … don't worry just follow all the fat women with bibs on huffing and puffing through the streets of glasgow and you'll be fine.(that was a joke by the way as its a great cause and good luck to those taking part)

Hahah thats funny!

f10na;5151995

Hey im doing it as well !! its goes down to the clyde and back up beside … Hey im doing it as well !! its goes down to the clyde and back up beside the gorbals its all flat (thankfully)

Thats not bad actually, Is it just near like Bridge st? How did you know the route?

Faiza;5159750

Wow 4th one, thats great, are they easier as your get on?

If i did the training yeah but i just show up and do what i can do:thumbsup:

Faiza;5159775

Hahah thats funny! Thats not bad actually, Is it just near like Bridge … Hahah thats funny! Thats not bad actually, Is it just near like Bridge st? How did you know the route?

hi yes it is my friend done it last year and its the same route, are you running or walking

Original Poster

BlondeBella;5160160

If i did the training yeah but i just show up and do what i can … If i did the training yeah but i just show up and do what i can do:thumbsup:

yeah i think thats what ill be doing!

f10na;5160296

hi yes it is my friend done it last year and its the same route, are you … hi yes it is my friend done it last year and its the same route, are you running or walking

Ill try running it, dont think ill get far so maybe jog/walk/crawl haha!! What about you?

Who knows, but it'll probably stop me getting to work on time as per usual with all these stupid bloody races.

Why can't they just hold them in a stadium and have you run round the track instead of disrupting other people?

So selfish.

Faiza;5160357

yeah i think thats what ill be doing! Ill try running it, dont think ill … yeah i think thats what ill be doing! Ill try running it, dont think ill get far so maybe jog/walk/crawl haha!! What about you?

well i will just be walking just started trying to jog last week so dont think i will be ready in time

Original Poster

Awhh no doubt ill see you there then! Least we're doing it, thats the main thing!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    2. How much would you pay for this chair?1214
    3. GOT Leaks again614
    4. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710

See more discussions