Groups

Race for life Glasgow!

Who did it then? I did it, and it was so much fun! I walked half of it and jogged the rest and my legs are killing me! but it was deffo worth it. Roll on 2010!

15 Comments

i would have done it but i dont live in the Big G anymore

OOOO im doing it in Leeds in July (the day after my 21st birthday which has been post-poned! lol) is it tough? I havent done any training for it yet!!!

good for you i done it as well just walked though how long did it take you

micoo;5449286

Pretty sure your not a girl too.

Doing the Sheffield one on Sunday for the 4th year running. Should be good as long as it stays dry!

im running the epsom one on the 28th scarrryyyy!!

Original Poster

micoo;5449286

Awhhhh! you missing alot then!

lil_tiger;5449305

OOOO im doing it in Leeds in July (the day after my 21st birthday OOOO im doing it in Leeds in July (the day after my 21st birthday which has been post-poned! lol) is it tough? I havent done any training for it yet!!!

are you gonna walk it?

f10na;5449308

good for you i done it as well just walked though how long did it take you

awhh well done! it took just over half an hour. how long did it take you?

not really planning on walking it I dont think....doing it with my mum as its almost 13 years to the day since she got diagnosed with it....she got diagnosed on my 8th birthday....Im just going to keep up with her...prob some mixture of jogging and walking

Original Poster

spider1986;5449438

Doing the Sheffield one on Sunday for the 4th year running. Should be … Doing the Sheffield one on Sunday for the 4th year running. Should be good as long as it stays dry!

The atmosphere is great. I got a bit emotional reading peoples messages they had on their back. Really touching. Well done for doing it so much!

loupomm;5449449

im running the epsom one on the 28th scarrryyyy!!

Wow running! good luck! dont think i could run it!

Original Poster

lil_tiger;5449491

not really planning on walking it I dont think....doing it with my mum as … not really planning on walking it I dont think....doing it with my mum as its almost 13 years to the day since she got diagnosed with it....she got diagnosed on my 8th birthday....Im just going to keep up with her...prob some mixture of jogging and walking

Im really sorry to hear about that. Its a great cause!

Faiza;5449523

Im really sorry to hear about that. Its a great cause!

its ok. I was too young to realise there was even anything wrong....she has the all clear thingie now, but I think it means a lot to her to do it....so I will do it with her if it kills me

Original Poster

Yeah i can imagine. good luck to you both. Its great cos its something thats really close to peoples hearts and thats what motivates people to do it. Glad to hear shes all clear

good luck all you wonderful lot who are doing such a great thing

well done, but dont people have to run for their lives all the time in glasgow,:whistling:

it took me 45mins and that was just walking so i was really pleased it was a great day
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846216
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49395
      3. Find out how good your GP surgery is1111
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism46

See more discussions