Groups

Race for Life today!! - Please dont rain and rain and rain and rain!

Good luck to all taking part in Race for Life & a big thankyou to everyone who sponsored me from this site - I raised £38 just from people on this site and £210 so far in total.

Thanks everyone x x

Thanks to :

DLM
    BossyBoots
    Pink_Ka
    Southwell65
    And one more lovely guy who sponsored me but i cant find his username - So sorry x

** MOD edit : NB Please do not post links to personal sponsorship pages as per forum rules and really good luck to all taking part **

49 Comments

Good luck. Did the 10k yesterday and getting sponsors was really hard, so you have done well.
    Hope it dont rain for ya, but hope it's not as hot as yesterday was for me.

Banned

See you at HP.

I will be there at 1.30pm for 2.30pm race.

I was in casualty yesterday because I have cut my ankle open.

Hopefully be ok for the race.

Good luck and hope the weather is good for you.

Original Poster

Well it didnt rain - It was fantastic. My legs are killing me! But i did it and am so happy.

Thanks to all that sponsored me and good luck to all that take part x x

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-sf2p/hs335.snc4/41700_1216555458_5007_n.jpg

Banned

I loved it and I will definitely be doing it again.

Original Poster

My legs are killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

Smaybelline

My legs are killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine aren't.

Probably will tomorrow though.

well done, did the 10k london run today, weather was good for it

acecatcher3

well done, did the 10k london run today, weather was good for it

Well done and well done to you too Smaybelline! Sounds like England has had fabulous weather - we have had non stop rain here since yesterday!!!

Banned

bossyboots

Well done and well done to you too Smaybelline! Sounds like England has … Well done and well done to you too Smaybelline! Sounds like England has had fabulous weather - we have had non stop rain here since yesterday!!!

No well done to me!

Ha ha ha!

Banned

bossyboots

DLM are you posting to incite a negative response from me? Surely you … DLM are you posting to incite a negative response from me? Surely you must know by now thats against the rules on here. Please stop posting sarcastic comments to me or I will report them.

I think it is the other way round.

Yet again you are stalking me!

bossyboots

Well done and well done to you too Smaybelline! Sounds like England has … Well done and well done to you too Smaybelline! Sounds like England has had fabulous weather - we have had non stop rain here since yesterday!!!

thanks bossy, it started off a little cloudy with little drops of rain but tbh that helped as i found the run much harder around 6-7km when the sun came out.....great feeling as you cross the finish line though especially when you are doing it for a charity that means alot to you, saw a fair few people crying, happy tears though im sure!...tis good motivation to do another one soon and beat the last time. well done to anyone else whos done a charity run recently!

Banned

Pics or it dint happen.

Original Poster

Its amazing to see the back signs on people, to see why they are doing it - Little baby in a puschair was being pushed around and the back sign said something like "i race for life in memory of my very special grandad whom i never got to meet" that really choked me up!!

Banned

Smaybelline

Its amazing to see the back signs on people, to see why they are doing it … Its amazing to see the back signs on people, to see why they are doing it - Little baby in a puschair was being pushed around and the back sign said something like "i race for life in memory of my very special grandad whom i never got to meet" that really choked me up!!

Yes, It is sad.

So many people affected by cancer.

I spoke to a lady whose dad would have been 50 the day before my dad's 60th in a few week's.

He was only 48 when he died.

I would be lost without my dad.

Well done!!

I do mine on Thursday - really nervous as don't run/walk anywhere apart from in my Job!! Had planned to train for it but didn't happen!!

Original Poster

I didnt train at all X) The most excercise i do is to my car and back lol So for me it was an acheivement lol Im feeling the aches today though - ouch !!!

Banned

Shellywelly

Well done!!I do mine on Thursday - really nervous as don't run/walk … Well done!!I do mine on Thursday - really nervous as don't run/walk anywhere apart from in my Job!! Had planned to train for it but didn't happen!!

There are lot's of stops to have a rest.

Good luck.

Strong fantasy in this thread(not op)

I am really tempted to do the Oldham one next sunday

Isn't it full? I had to register for the one i'm doing ages ago.

Banned

Shellywelly

Isn't it full? I had to register for the one i'm doing ages ago.

It says you can still register.

Banned

How sad that this thread has been spoiled by trolls.

Original Poster

boothy

Strong fantasy in this thread(not op)

Huh ?

Banned

Smaybelline

Huh ?

Ignore the trolls.

Obviously have no life X)

Banned

Smaybelline

Huh ?

A few people are a bit worried about you thats all. You seem to have attracted a fan....

Original Poster

tinkerbell28

Well done op!

Thank you x

vibeone

A few people are a bit worried about you thats all. You seem to have … A few people are a bit worried about you thats all. You seem to have attracted a fan....

Ok - Im really confused with all this - Am i totally missing something?

Omgmy legs are killing haha!! Feel like they have been replaced with a 70year olds!!!

I didn't Vaseline my nipples either and got runners nipple, I always vas up before a run what a schoolboy error...that hurts like a mofo

Banned

acecatcher3

Omgmy legs are killing haha!! Feel like they have been replaced with a … Omgmy legs are killing haha!! Feel like they have been replaced with a 70year olds!!!I didn't Vaseline my nipples either and got runners nipple, I always vas up before a run what a schoolboy error...that hurts like a mofo

Not a single ache for me.

I must be fitter than I thought

Original Poster

acecatcher3

Omgmy legs are killing haha!! Feel like they have been replaced with a … Omgmy legs are killing haha!! Feel like they have been replaced with a 70year olds!!!I didn't Vaseline my nipples either and got runners nipple, I always vas up before a run what a schoolboy error...that hurts like a mofo

Owwww that sounds painful lol

My legs feel like lead! They are so sore and i only did the 5k you did the 10k didnt you?

Well done. x

Original Poster

DONT LOOK IF YOUR QUEASY.....

When i got home i took my trainers off and this was what my sock looked like underneath.....

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs133.snc4/36972_1536429050116_1216555458_31509691_3983753_n.jpg

My trainers are all stained inside - Couldnt feel anything but a flap of skin was hanging off - ouch!!!

DLM

Not a single ache for me.I must be fitter than I thought

I did the 10km in 43minutes on my first ever go at a charity run, other ppl have told me today that they feel fine but they walked and took loads of rests...the only time I slightly slowed down was when I had to negotiate my way to the water stands...that's most prob why u feel fine DIM

Banned

I cut my ankle open quite badly on saturday morning.

I had butterfly stitches in casualty but was determined to do the race.

Ouch haha had a good few blood blisters before!! If the sock became dry I bet it hurt taking it off!! Since I started using Vaseline my blisters tend to be quite small try that nexttime if u run again.

Think we've now got the hardest task of chasing up the people who said they'd sponsor us for money!!

Numptyj where are you?!

Banned

acecatcher3

Ouch haha had a good few blood blisters before!! If the sock became dry I … Ouch haha had a good few blood blisters before!! If the sock became dry I bet it hurt taking it off!! Since I started using Vaseline my blisters tend to be quite small try that nexttime if u run again.Think we've now got the hardest task of chasing up the people who said they'd sponsor us for money!!Numptyj where are you?!

is this what you wanted on msn the other day?

What a shame I was out

vibeone

is this what you wanted on msn the other day?What a shame I was out

ha no mate summat else, wudnt ask hukders for sponsorship, only justin Coz I know him

oi you spud I said id give it to you lol, if you need it ASAP you can come round for it one evening

I'm only messin player, no rush

if id known you were doing it i would have sponsered, a good mate of mine died of cancer at 21
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846220
      2. RIP DOCTOR WHO34
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764317
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?32159

See more discussions