Groups

Race for life.....whos done it?

Just askin cos I did it this year (with my mum) and she just got a call off the RFL team....my mum wasnt in at the time so I asked if I could take a message and the lady said she wasnt authorised to talk to me...and she would call back soon....
    Wondered if anyone else who has done it has got a call regarding it and what the call was about....its confusing us both and she hasnt called back when she was meant to
    cheers
    lil_tigs x

6 Comments

Maybe someone trying to scam?

I did it last year, i had a follow up call thanking me for taking part and then they asked if i was prepared to donate monthly, i said i would rather continue with race for life or donating in shops, and they were fine with this

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;6988473

Maybe someone trying to scam?

hmmm not sure...seems a bit too precise for the general scams
    surfbunny;6988501

I did it last year, i had a follow up call thanking me for taking part … I did it last year, i had a follow up call thanking me for taking part and then they asked if i was prepared to donate monthly, i said i would rather continue with race for life or donating in shops, and they were fine with this

yeah we thought that but its a bit delayed, we did the race 6th july this year (was my 21st bday :x and the anneversary of my mum getting diagnosed so I remember :)) and thought if they were chasing for more money it would have come sooner.......although if you had a similar call its prob what its going to be

surfbunny;6988501

I did it last year, i had a follow up call thanking me for taking part … I did it last year, i had a follow up call thanking me for taking part and then they asked if i was prepared to donate monthly, i said i would rather continue with race for life or donating in shops, and they were fine with this

Yep, I have had the call everytime I have done the RFL and its usually quite a few months afterward

Yeah it was quite a while after, congrats on doing it

Original Poster

fireheaven;6988607

Yep, I have had the call everytime I have done the RFL and its usually … Yep, I have had the call everytime I have done the RFL and its usually quite a few months afterward

ahh right cheers....will know what to expect then

repped
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3961623
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2341
      3. WONGA REFUNDS DUE188929
      4. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate66

See more discussions