Radeon RX 5700 XT Should I buy now or wait?

6
Posted 9th Jun
Hi, sorry if it's a dumb question or wasting anyones time, I'm just unsure what the standard price is before this "Human Malware" as people call it, I've seen a Gigabyte Radeon Rx 5700 Xt Gaming OC 8gb (Open Box) for £338 is that a bargain? Just unsure thanks all:)
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
Don’t know
If you can manage I would wait, new gpu’s out later this year. Maybe worth getting new gen this time...
Good chance with the launch/announcement of the Nvidia 3000 cards, they could drop
Also PC components are a little price inflated at the moment so not he’s time to be buying
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text

    Discussions

    Top Merchants