Groups

Radio 1 big weekend 2009 Lydaird park Swindon

just a heads up that this year the roadshow will be in Swindon for all those who live local , The tickets will go on sale on Tuesday 14th April so make a reminder on your diary's to log in and register for your chance to get a set of freebie tickets.

I went last year with my daughter to Maidstone and it was brilliant, doubt we will be lucky this year but you have to be in it to win it. Some tickets will go national but most will go to local resident of Swindon and Wilt shire.

Maybe we can keep this thread open so people can let us know if they got lucky .

7 Comments

Surely if you still call it the 'Radio 1 Roadshow' you're probably a bit too old for it?? ;-)
    Will Smiley Miley be there?

should be in misc

Lol they charge to go now?. It's not half as much fun if you dont have to skip school to go, ahh those were the days.

Il add heat for taking your time to post it, I got free tickets to the one big weekend in Preston. It was a good day no matter your age.

Banned

voted cold.

Not a deal, announced 2 weeks ago, or thereabouts, and incorrect name.

Admin

Moved to misc This is a tip off really

Original Poster

rammy;4731177

Surely if you still call it the 'Radio 1 Roadshow' you're probably a bit … Surely if you still call it the 'Radio 1 Roadshow' you're probably a bit too old for it?? ;-)Will Smiley Miley be there?

opps , just showing one's age changed it now , thanks for pointing out my error :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Buy back on Euros to £££12
      2. Digital ps4 games33
      3. Localphone VOIP long distance app broken (not ios11 compatible)22
      4. Cheap northface alternatives?22

See more discussions