Expired

Radio 1 morning show Nick Grimshaw What do you think????

Banned 33
Found 6th Oct 2012
The judge has now made his verdict and i hate the morning show now that Grimshaw has taken the lead role. Spice girls on a friday morning really sealed it for me. He just hasn't got it in my opinion!!

BRING CHRIS MOYLES + The A Team BACK !!!!

What do you guys think????

1. Misc
  2. Radio
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Radio
33 Comments

For me I would rather listen to cats screeching all morning than have Chris Moyles back on the radio - but that's just my opinion!!

pretty **** imo. Started listening to Rock FM again...

Nick Grimshaw, he has to be the most annoying **** in existence, smug git, no talent, not funny, face you want to punch, walnut whip for a haircut. Cant stand the man. I hate radio 1 anyway but I imagine Grim Nickshaw would appeal to their audience of bland manufactured pop fans.

Banned

spaceinvader

Nick Grimshaw, he has to be the most annoying **** in existence, smug … Nick Grimshaw, he has to be the most annoying **** in existence, smug git, no talent, not funny, face you want to punch, walnut whip for a haircut. Cant stand the man. I hate radio 1 anyway but I imagine Grim Nickshaw would appeal to their audience of bland manufactured pop fans.

^^ This!

Banned

The who,what,where show on when........

give me "Hirsty's Daily Dose" any day .. who is this "grimshaw" you speak of ?

preferred Moyles .. he's a Leeds Lad

spaceinvader

Nick Grimshaw, he has to be the most annoying **** in existence, smug … Nick Grimshaw, he has to be the most annoying **** in existence, smug git, no talent, not funny, face you want to punch, walnut whip for a haircut. Cant stand the man. I hate radio 1 anyway but I imagine Grim Nickshaw would appeal to their audience of bland manufactured pop fans.

Agreed, heard the first show out of curiosity and it was awful radio, Chris moyles was the only reason I still listened to radio 1, over to radio 2 for me
Edited by: "souljacker" 6th Oct 2012

Banned

arcangel111

give me "Hirsty's Daily Dose" any day .. who is this "grimshaw" you speak … give me "Hirsty's Daily Dose" any day .. who is this "grimshaw" you speak of ? preferred Moyles .. he's a Dirty Leeds Lad

better

Kerrang Radio via TuneIn is now my morning port of call. It did use to be Radio 1 though before Grimmy took over.

http://static.unrealitytv.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/nick-grimshaw-portrait.jpg

Look at the state of this person

I don't think he is smug at all, he is different to Chris Moyles but if you like that sort of thing all it says is Radio 2 is for you! - The only thing I miss about the CMS is Dom Byrne. - Nick should have had a breakfast 'team' like the CMS. Lets be fair though it could be worse, Greg James could be on in the morning.

I am past the age where you listen to Radio 1, but I did find his statement ironic where he said there was going to be a lot less chat and a lot more music.... easy money for him then

I always presumed people listen to these breakfast shows to be entertained, not listen to music

Can't stand the pretentious toad

Bring back Mark and Lard!

Banned

aircanman

Bring back Mark and Lard!

now yer talking...

spaceinvader

yep seems to be the person spec for a radio 1 breakfast dj

I don't think he's to bad, he just lacks a team really. You have the odd cut to Matt Fincham, unfortunately he always comes across as moody and depressing. I personally prefer to hear a good bit of banter between a team in the mornings.

It's definitely no Chris Moyles show. Love him or hate him, he was the best morning radio show in town.
Edited by: "spritey" 6th Oct 2012

spaceinvader

...and men that now find Scott Mills too old.

Anyone is better than Moyles. Talk talk talk and no music.

Anyone who calls themselves "Grimmy" is a prize **** in my book. Bring back Moyles.
Edited by moderator: "Swear filter." 6th Oct 2012

Tuned in and tuned off again its like commercial radio with no adverts but still the same drivel never listened to chris moyles either
A clever ploy to get moyles back I suspect. Unless its my advancing years that makes me dislike this stuff gimme iTunes on random anytime

mark and lard . bigty bigty boing.

Nick Grimshaw, the new host of Radio 1’s flagship breakfast show, has s … Nick Grimshaw, the new host of Radio 1’s flagship breakfast show, has spoken about his sexuality for the first time in an in-depth interview to the Guardian newspaper.The 28-year-old presenter was happy to confirm that he is indeed gay

this made me laugh, it's quite obvious he is gay

rasanh

mark and lard . bigty bigty boing.

Stop

http://www.rspb.org.uk/images/cache/carrioncrow_300_tcm9-139740_v1.jpg

dga

Carry on

See above.

punkstoner1

No surprise there. I think you would struggle to find a white hetrosexual … No surprise there. I think you would struggle to find a white hetrosexual anywhere near Radio 1.That's just not the example Government want to give to the children.

no, this is the example that our mature Government adults want to give..........

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2012-10-04/teenage-girl-heckled-at-labour-party-conference/

I was surprised this didn't get more attention in the misc since its pretty much abuse

Edited by: "Alfonse" 8th Oct 2012

Banned

They should rename it 'Gaydio 1'....

Because Chris Moyles was so funny wasnt he......................................................................

RAFAVDV

Because Chris Moyles was so funny wasnt … Because Chris Moyles was so funny wasnt he......................................................................

I didnt mind the Chris Moyles show due to the banter with the team of people, despite never really liking Moyles. The breakfast show is now just Nick Grimshaw talking pretty much at himself or what he did last night with no banter and playing more rubbish music.

Anyway, switched to my local radio station for the drive to work now.

Whoever decided putting this knob on instead of Chris Moyles needs sacking.

arcangel111

give me "Hirsty's Daily Dose" any day .. who is this "grimshaw" you speak … give me "Hirsty's Daily Dose" any day .. who is this "grimshaw" you speak of ? preferred Moyles .. he's a Leeds Lad

As were saville . .

Hirsty a reet laugh though; fellow dingle Gough tries to mimic to no avail.

Whut? Where did this thread come from? I thought da misk hated the Moyles show and wanted it off the air ASAP.

Be careful what you wish for kids. Moyles' show was easily the best radio entertainment in the morning around, apparently no one noticed until now.

I rarely listened to radio 1 anyway, now I have no reason. Local radio when the fiancée is in the car and heavy metal when riding solo, as always :P
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions