Groups

Radio 1 one big weekend tickets!

Has anyone been lucky enough to get an email saying that they have got tickets yet? Still waiting for mine.

14 Comments

My husband has just received email @ 1pm today and he hasn't been lucky enough to get tickets.:(

Original Poster

Yeah just got mine not got any either never mind I went last year to bangor

I'm going whoo hoo

We got them for the Saturday! Yeah Foo Fighters!

Not yet I'm still waiting! Nit holding out much luck as I didn't get any for Preston when they were here

I got my 'unlucky' email - never mind eh - probably don't have the energy to be MCR's moshpit at 35+ weeks pregnant

Hope lots of others are lucky

Quite a few here at work have got some (I'm in Carlisle btw).
    I have an unlucky email
    (but am still waiting for the kids to check their emails to find out if they've been lucky)

We got Sunday

Supermod

Not even an email to apologise. Moyles is to personally blame.

magicjay1986

Not even an email to apologise. Moyles is to personally blame.

they have until thursday to reply!
    still waiting on mine for saturday!

Got my tickets for Sunday but really wanted Saturday!

do u no anyone selling for saturday x 2 tickets? if so please get them to email me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks

BurntEffigy

Quite a few here at work have got some (I'm in Carlisle btw).I have an … Quite a few here at work have got some (I'm in Carlisle btw).I have an unlucky email (but am still waiting for the kids to check their emails to find out if they've been lucky)

*Mod edit. Personal info removed.
    Edited by moderator: "Apr 17, 2011 20:53" 17th Apr 2011

Is anyone selling 2 X Sunday tickets for the radio1 big weekend 2011?? If thay are please get them to email me xxx thanks

cufc90

Got my tickets for Sunday but really wanted Saturday!

would you swop your sunday tickets for saturday ones
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764674
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4302017
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…25111
      4. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1214

See more discussions