Radio Controlled Helicopter advice needed !

8 replies
Found 30th Dec 2010
Hi all,

Can anyone recommend any website / vendor that I would be able to get a radio controlled helicopter - ideally below £17.00.

It is a gift for a nephew abroad, hence the budget which of course wil limit the size of the box and thus fit in my luggage.

8 Comments

try amazon good prices there got one for christmas , also search this site , there were loads of offers b4 christmas

play.com....i got my oh one for xmas for 17.99, great lil toy.light too. ideal for your case lol

Banned

nessynoo01

entertainer had them for £13 … entertainer had them for £13 oddhttp://www.thetoyshop.com/SuperSavings/All/Bladez-Micro-RC-2-Channel-Helicopter-Yellow/EPN422790_yellow

Dont buy this ^^^^^^^^^^^^

It must be at least 3 channel (assuming you want up / down, forward / backward and turn left / right.)

loupomm

play.com....i got my oh one for xmas for 17.99, great lil toy.light too. … play.com....i got my oh one for xmas for 17.99, great lil toy.light too. ideal for your case lol

Was it the Apache one? Got my littlun one from Play for that price. They're now £32! He loves it (and so do I!) Quite difficult to get the hang of!

Edited by: "guv" 30th Dec 2010

Original Poster

Guv - " Dont buy this ^^^^^^^^^^^^It must be at least 3 channel (assuming you want up / down, forward / backward and turn left / right.) "

Yep - little point of having a helicopter if it doesn't do that.

Guv - " play.com....i got my oh one for xmas for 17.99, great lil toy.light too. ideal for your case lol[/quote]Was it the Apache one? Got my littlun one from Play for that price. They're now £32! He loves it (and so do I!) Quite difficult to get the hang of! "

Having a look now, thanks for the advice ! rep added.

Edited by: "sweartome" 30th Dec 2010

Original Poster

sweartome

rep added.

well, i can't seem to leave rep - I can only "like" your comment!

nessynoo01

entertainer had them for £13 … entertainer had them for £13 oddhttp://www.thetoyshop.com/SuperSavings/All/Bladez-Micro-RC-2-Channel-Helicopter-Yellow/EPN422790_yellow

loupomm

play.com....i got my oh one for xmas for 17.99, great lil toy.light too. … play.com....i got my oh one for xmas for 17.99, great lil toy.light too. ideal for your case lol

yep!

Banned

if you don't need it within the next 2 weeks the GYRO Metal 3-Channel SH Micro Mini RC Helicopter 6020-1 is one of the best little helis on the market and can be had on fleebay for £15....bargain

Item number: 260535666856
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56527
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle45
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions