Groups

Radio One Live Lounge 2?

Hi anyone got this?
    is it any good?
    also anyone know where i can dl it from?

cheers
    Jack

24 Comments

torrents are your friend

Original Poster

cant find it on any :-(

Wasn't overly impressed with the first one - too much of the samey (slightly dull) music.

Original Poster

just listened to a couple of the 2nd ones on youtbe
    i reeli like it

We spent ages looking for it last night and couldn't find it anywhere not even on I-tunes!!!

Banned

Clairebeary28

We spent ages looking for it last night and couldn't find it anywhere not … We spent ages looking for it last night and couldn't find it anywhere not even on I-tunes!!!

thats because its out tomorrow

Banned

spikeyjacko

just listened to a couple of the 2nd ones on youtbei reeli like it

i like your avatar did you forget to put the flash on the camera?

Original Poster

Lol, no i tried uploading a pic but it didnt work and i cant reeli be bothered changing now

Original Poster

anyonr buying this today?

TBH - I was really looking forward to the first one, and got it as a present last Christmas, and was slightly disappointed. I had heard better sessions that weren't included.

Personally, I would get the 40th Anniversary edition, which has some great covers on there.

A little birdy told me that the album is definitly available on Torrents!!!!!

Admin

You can listen to it on ]here

I might buy it at some point, probably not today though

Original Poster

already got the 40th anniversary one love tht!

had it for a week

Original Poster

which one you had for a week?

Banned

highguyuk

Wasn't overly impressed with the first one - too much of the samey … Wasn't overly impressed with the first one - too much of the samey (slightly dull) music.

This one is similar - jst bought it and I'm jst about at the end of cd1. Some quite slow ones, but a few good ones throughout it like the last cd.

Banned

I don't really like coldplay that much but Avril's version of 'the scientist' is good

Original Poster

Dont suppose you could erm erm upload it somewhere:p

Banned

nt really sure how. is it just that song you are after or the album? i could rip it to pc now thn try upload it lol

Original Poster

erm the album
    well you could rip the album and then put each disc onto a seperate rar file if you know?

spikeyjacko

which one you had for a week?

Live Lounge 2 ;-)

Natasha Beddingfield's cover of Chasing cars is absolutely fab

Banned

spikeyjacko

erm the albumwell you could rip the album and then put each disc onto a … erm the albumwell you could rip the album and then put each disc onto a seperate rar file if you know?

damn was hopin u jst wanting that song coz i cld hav msn'd it to u lol. im lookin in2 copyin it now. I should warn you tho, It isn't finding the track titles thru media player and i'm lazy...too lazy to type the titles lol u'll find a listing on amazon tho.

Original Poster

Lol listen if you cant work out what to do or whatever then its orite, ill just wait for it to come out on torrents or whatever?

Banned

spikeyjacko

Lol listen if you cant work out what to do or whatever then its orite, … Lol listen if you cant work out what to do or whatever then its orite, ill just wait for it to come out on torrents or whatever?

Nah i was doing it, started typing the titles but was taking too long...then i luckily found it on torrents to save the hassle lol.

]http//ww…982

Banned

its on mininova now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1113
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927344
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917

See more discussions