Expired

radio ramadhan only on for 1 month LIVE from leicester

20 replies
Found 6th Sep 2008
this is radio ramadhan LIVE from leicester only on for 1 month am sure this will be usefull to somepeople on here
fmo.org.uk/Pro…spx

1. Misc
  2. Radio
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Radio
20 Comments

are u DJing on it?! hehe...jk....

good stuff.

Radio ramadhan in slough sloughislam.co.uk/ listen over the net !!

Will you be playing rock music?

Nopeee

MarzBarz;2907028

Nopeee

Rather just listen to radio 1 sorry

ramadan calendars, ramadan radio, what ever next ramadan trees!!! any way what ever floats your boat:thumbsup:

yeh and u got a problem with it?

No,:whistling: but my dad is bigger than your dad

okie.

im feeling hungru.Downloaded some nasheeds

Original Poster

[QUOTE=irshybar;2907620]ramadan calendars, ramadan radio, what ever next ramadan trees!!! any way what ever floats your boat:thumbsup:[/Q

whats the issue dude? am i not allowed to post ramadhan stuff on this forum?
this is a forum where people benefit from deals,etc aint it ???

i wodunt have a issue if you had to post about your faith or birthday etc

if you dont like the post then just move on

and yeah i bet my dad is BIGGER then ur dad lol

Original Poster

strike;2908769

im feeling hungru.Downloaded some nasheeds

english or arabic nasheeds?? have you got links?

khalifazed;2912261

[QUOTE=irshybar;2907620]ramadan calendars, ramadan radio, what ever next … [QUOTE=irshybar;2907620]ramadan calendars, ramadan radio, what ever next ramadan trees!!! any way what ever floats your boat:thumbsup:[/Qwhats the issue dude? am i not allowed to post ramadhan stuff on this forum?this is a forum where people benefit from deals,etc aint it ???i wodunt have a issue if you had to post about your faith or birthday etcif you dont like the post then just move on and yeah i bet my dad is BIGGER then ur dad lol

the issue here my beloved, from what i gather islam spread through the actions of its prophets not through media, it seems to me islam is going a little the way of xmas is in the west, comercially being exploited like xmas is, so please do not take offence,
there was a deeper reason for my concern, not to have a go at any one.

and if you think your dad is bigger than mine wait till you see my mum:p

irshybar;2907620

ramadan calendars, ramadan radio, what ever next ramadan trees!!! any way … ramadan calendars, ramadan radio, what ever next ramadan trees!!! any way what ever floats your boat:thumbsup:

So its OK to have advent calenders? Christmas rhymes? When another religion has it you dont like it????

khalifazed;2912263

english or arabic nasheeds?? have you got links?

Look on YouTube and the ones you like grab the mp3 from it!!

[url]www.dvdvideosoft.com[/url] has a good software!! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks naeem

Original Poster

the issue here my beloved, from what i gather islam spread through the actions of its prophets not through media, it seems to me islam is going a little the way of xmas is in the west, comercially being exploited like xmas is, so please do not take offence,
there was a deeper reason for my concern, not to have a go at any one.

and if you think your dad is bigger than mine wait till you see my mum:p[/QUOTE]

matee thats fine if ur not having a go at any1, cause end of the day we should respect everybodys belifes.

take care

defo no dosrespecting or acting like those idiot fundamentalists that give islam a bad na,e. islam is a religion of peace and especially during ramazan u r not meant to quarrel or ur fast is void.....

so promote peace

Original Poster

magicbeans;2918479

defo no dosrespecting or acting like those idiot fundamentalists that … defo no dosrespecting or acting like those idiot fundamentalists that give islam a bad na,e. islam is a religion of peace and especially during ramazan u r not meant to quarrel or ur fast is void.....so promote peace

i agree with you,just making things clear thats all

Greatest respect to all muslim bros, sometimes ones opinion can be misunderstood, causing some grievance, believe me i have the greatest respect 4 all religions, no matter what. here wishing you all a peaceful,blessed ramadan and happy eid.:thumbsup:

Eava FM 102.5, for those in Leicester 2012

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Free flights to Europe712
  2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle44
  3. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56524
  4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions