Radio Rentals

Posted 21st Jan
Hi, just wondering if the radio rentals website is down for everyone?
Been trying to rent the new Baird 8750 but there seems to be a problem with the site.
Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
Think it’s down for maintenance as colour TVs just come out. See prices above very expensive though!!
The Baird 8750 is on hold due to shortage of that particular grade of Western Red Cedar wood required for production of the TV cabinet
Edited by: "Gollywood" 21st Jan
Gollywood21/01/2020 23:51

The Baird 8750 is on hold due to shortage of that particular grade of …The Baird 8750 is on hold due to shortage of that particular grade of Western Red Cedar wood required for production of the TV cabinet

I guess I'll have to wait.
It'll be worth it though as the licence fee is only £14
Iirc it was teak.
Edited by: "dufflecoat_moon_turkey" 22nd Jan
..eeh yes, I hear they will be covering the young princesses wedding too, fancy her marrying a Greek fellow though, still I expect as a royal his manners are impeccable
Mr_Gus22/01/2020 01:07

..eeh yes, I hear they will be covering the young princesses wedding too, …..eeh yes, I hear they will be covering the young princesses wedding too, fancy her marrying a Greek fellow though, still I expect as a royal his manners are impeccable

I just hope that if they decide to have children they do not bring the monarchy into disrepute.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants