Groups

Radio times deal cancellation query

Just received first issue of radio times in the '12 issues for a pound deal' .
    when do you need to cancel? Do you have to wait until you receive the 11th issue it could you do it now?
    Thanks

5 Comments

My DD for £1 isn't coming out til 22nd of this month so I will cancel mine after that. I will probably phone radio times in a few weeks in make sure

I do a lot of these magazine deals and always cancel immediately after the payment has been taken - u will still get all ur issues

wookiemummy;6845838

My DD for £1 isn't coming out til 22nd of this month so I will cancel … My DD for £1 isn't coming out til 22nd of this month so I will cancel mine after that. I will probably phone radio times in a few weeks in make sure

I will do same, 22nd mine comeing out also

Original Poster

bargainhunter2009;6847129

I will do same, 22nd mine comeing out also

How do you know when they're taking the money should it have been in the confirmation email?
    Or do you go on the web site and log in.
    Thanks

Mr jim e bones;6849791

How do you know when they're taking the money should it have been in the … How do you know when they're taking the money should it have been in the confirmation email?Or do you go on the web site and log in.Thanks

was in the letter they sent me which I got on monday
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710954
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would917
      3. What would be HELL to you?2944
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7171351

See more discussions